Problem

You were all in the great hall you were just looking at your food nothing seemed to go in since yesterday dinner. You were neither hungry when you looked at the food you lost your appetite Hogwarts food was amazing but you could not hear. Then you herd a camera shuting. You turned around.

"Hi, My name is Colin." A cheerful boy replied.

You smiled at him.

"Y/N Black."

You were reading Mione looked at you When Draco sat down next to you, Your friends glared at him.

"What! I am here for my sister." He said.

"N/N, Eat something you did not even have dinner yesterday." Mione told.

"No, I really do not want to since yesterday lunch I could not eat anything I am just gosh I do not know how to explain." You said.

Food had become boring now and the thought of food made you cringe.

Then you saw a howler this can not be good.

It was for Ron His mother really gave him a peice off her mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was time for DADA.

Gilderoy stepped.

"Let me introduce to your new Defence against the Dark arts Professor me." He replied very cheerfully.

Who can tell him he needed to come down from space to Earth.

This year has gone for a toss.

"Gilderoy Lockhart order of Merlin, Third class, Honarary member of the dark forces league and Five times winner of witch weekly's most charming smile award.

Oh gosh, The only thing we will learn is the entire history of Lochart.

"But, let us not talk about that I did not get rid of the Bandon Banshee by smiling at it "

"Sir, In one off your books I have seen you can cast a patronus if that is true if your patronus is an Albratass can you cast it? Like now?" I asked smirking ofcource he could not produce it.

"Y/N, It is dangerous to caste spells of a patronus inside." He said getting nervous."

"OH really is it sir?" You lifted your wand.

"Expecto Patronum"

A beautiful Albatross comes out and disolves."

"Wonderful Black to show us that but, it is my duty to teach us how to defend yourself from the foulest creatures known to wizardkind." He said pointing to a cage which was moving by the way it was moving you could tell they were Cornish pixies.

"Sir, they are Cornish Pixies if you are going to let them out all at once should you not tell us the defending charm? That we should use?" You said.

By now Gilderoy knew he had to some how shut you up or else he would be humiliated. Besides he did not even know how you found out there were cornish pixies perfect!.

"Y/N, How did you know there are Cornish Pixies?"

Perfect, he dodged two questions to not humilate himself how could he sink so low!

"never mind sir"

He opens the cage and pixes go every where.

All the students screamed chaos was everywhere then I saw gilderoy slowly sneaking out that was quite expected.

"Y/N COME ON LET US GO" Draco said.

You lifted your wand and the pixes went in slow motion.

You did a swish and all the pixes went back to there cages.

"Bloody hell N/N how did you do that?" Ron asked his eyes wide opened.

"It is ok Ron, no big deal." You said.