In Voldemort's Lair

the next day you, Harry, Ron, and Hermione were in quite the dilemma. Hermione was still unsure if this was even the right choice. You could see her concerns walking straight into Voldemort's lair also in other words meant walking straight to death. The day started sharp at five am, You still didn't know why Harry, Ron, and Hermione had to go, What information did they need to ask your parents? 
Before heading out of your dorm with Hermione an owl dropped a letter on the desk and flew away.

"A letter so early? who is it Y/n?" Hermione asked checking her watch (5:45 am). It was very early to get mails, "It's dad" You replied to Hermione as you began tearing the seal before reading the letter.

My Dear N/n,
Snivellus had visited the safe house yesterday and told me a lot of information that
you were supposed to be telling me at the earliest, This potion Amour et Nexus, You 
have to brew it with Voldemort? I understand the importance of going there. BUT I AM NOT 
ALLOWING YOU TO GO! IT'S TOO DANGEROUS AND I MIGHT LOSE YOU AND HARRY. 
I'm coming to the school. 
Lovingly,
Sirius Black

"What does it say?" Hermione asked hastily "Here read it for yourself." You passed Hermione the parchment and brought a quill and parchment and began scribbling down a letter to your dear dad.

Dear Dad,
Professor Dumbledore and Professor Snape have thought about the consequences and 
they have backup plans, Harry will be with me through his invisibility cloak, Hermione and 
Ron will talk to Lucius and Narcissa, Dumbledore will be called instantly if something happens,
AND NO YOU ARE NOT COMING TO SCHOOL! YOU HAVE A POSSIBLE THREAT OF GOING BACK TO AZKABAN! Do not do anything mad Dad this Prophecy must open. 
Yours Truly,
Y/n Black-Malfoy

You sent the reply hoping he hadn't come-After having breakfast you guys made it to Professor Dumbledore's office there you saw Severus and to the delight and horror of you and Harry, you saw Sirius-You rushed to him and hugged him, "Princess how've been?!" Sirius asked equally as happy as you were, "Better now that you here! I take it you didn't get my letter?" Sirius chuckled before kissing your head "I got the letter but after I got to the office." Sirius laughed "Harry" He smiled embracing Harry "It has been a long time." Harry said sadly.

"I'm sorry Harry for Lily's protection to work you have to stay at the Dursely's" Sirius wasn't too happy about it either. "Now enough for the catch, up now listen," Snape announced to which Sirius visibly gritted his teeth. 

"Black! Y/n has to go." Ended Snape, Sirius glared at Snape with hate "NO! It's like you don't even care for her anymore." There was an abrupt silence these two were talking like you weren't even in the room, and your friends looked petrified, "I do care for her alright! Will you tell me that you'll crack the prophecy open?!" Severus almost yelled. 

"Stop! That's enough you both care for me alright! Stop proving my point! We are supposed to work to fight Voldemort, not ourselves." You ended the fight "What now Professor?" You asked Dumbledore. 

"Black I hope your seeing this truth is too much to left unseen, It holds the secret of the lost Prophecy." Dumbledore quietly began. "Lost or Found or whatever the prophecy is--" Dumbledore quietly interrupted him again, "Would you want Y/n to be fed more lies?" Dumbledore asked Sirius, Sirius was unsure of what to answer he glanced at you and back at Dumbledore "No" He said. 

"Then Y/n has to go. Potter, you brought your cloak? Miss Granger and Mister Weasly you know what to do?" All three of them nodded. Sirius hugged you tightly like he might lose you any moment. 
"Be careful Y/n, I can't lose you," Sirius whispered this was the first time he looked so afraid. He hugged Harry tightly "Sirius don't roam around the black dog's gotten a lot of fame." You said stepping back. Snape got up and apparated all of you to the Malfoy Manor "Mister Potter and Miss Granger I suggest you put the cloak." Snape knew what would happen if a Muggle-born and Harry were there, "and Weasly....." Snape began "Don't speak unless spoken to." Snape warned.