His daughter and forgive

"So, my daughter is a leglimens?" Sirius said smirking.

"Bring Petigrew out! we must kill him no I mean hand him over in Askaban." You said.

"Hand him over? Hand him over I have waited 14 years of it in Askaban to hand him over he is worthy of death n/n Death!" Sirius exclaimed.

"First bring him out then we shall decide what to do with him." You said.

Sirius pointed his wand at Ron "He is here."

"I am not peter Petigrew-

"Not you, your rat."

"Scabbers impossible he has been with m-

"For 14 years curiously long life for a normal garden rat is it not?"

"B-ut

"Ron let the rat go" Harry said..

Sirius went to Ron and pulled the rat out and uttered spells which would turn his animagus form all the spells went missing. You took out your wand and dirreclty hit the rat which turned him to Petigrew.

"Sirius Remus my old friends." He started  to run but Lupin and Black held him. He started running behind a table both off them followed...."You sold James and lily to Voldemort did you not?" Lupin said pointing his wand at him.

"I didn't mean to Sirius what would you have done lucian-

"I WOULD HAVE DIED HOW DARE YOU BRING MY LOVE FROM YOUR FILTHY MOUTH!" Sirius said in a rage.

Harry looked at you but you were to focused on what was happening in front off you..Harry felt guilty he should have trusted you, you were not buffing.

"Let us kill him!" Lupin said.

"NO," Harry uttered. You all turned to look at him "Let us give him to the dementors the right man to Askaban. We can make him confess and Sirius you will be free." 

"Let us go outside." You said Petigrew came to me eww

"No! Stay as far from or I will Avada Kedavara you.." Petigrew looked scared "You are so beautiful like your mother--

"Stay away from her." Harry said taking him away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sirius helped Ron and so did Harry.

"Sorry for the bite." 

"I think my leg is broken." Ron said.

"Let us go outside I will give you a potion you drink it and it will be vanished whoosh." You said.

"A potion a potion they are stinky and disgusting-

"What do you care for now a potion or to save your leg?" You said finally feeling the light breeze.

You kneeled down took out your cotton and lightly dipped it in the potion and dabbed it on Ron's leg.

"Don't worry Ronald Madame Y/N will cure it in an heartbeat." Mione said I smiled.

"Fix? I think it is broken."

"I remember the first time I walked in here Hogwarts would be nice to do it again as a free man that was very noble you and n/n  did back there he does not deserve it." Sirius said to Harry.

"If he is dead the truth dies with him alive you can go free how was n/n when she was young?" Harry asked looking at Sirius.

"A sweet marshmelo I always wanted to see my princess grow...Fate did not have that for me" Sirius said the last part sadly.."How is your relationship with n/n?" 

"Not good right now we have not talked for almost two months we had a fight on you she was right you were innocent I actually did not even listen properly to Y/N If I had we would not have fought I am going to talk to her now I really miss her."

"She will take your apology no doubt."

Harry smiled at Sirius and walked up to you Ron and Hermione you were mixing a potion.

"Y/N?" Harry called out to you.

"Hmm?" You hummed.

"Can we talk?" 

You nodded "Mione make sure he drinks it."

"Y/N I am sorry for everything you did not deserve the things I said to you..I have told some pretty hurtful things to you I hope you can forgive me."

You hugged him and he hugged you back.

"Of cource I can forgive you Harry I love you just next time listen alright?" 

"I will thank you."