Prologue

"You can stop you know Tom, You had the power to start the war you have the power to stop it as well." Voldemort's snake-like eyes glared at you intently if only you knew the work he had put years of effort to simply throw it away. 
He didn't say anything. You warmed up under his gaze he gazed at you intently. He still didn't say anything so you spoke again.
"You don't need this... You don't need any of this. What have you gained?" You softly asked. Voldemort clenched his jaw, Who were you to speak? 
You were the one girl who he had fallen for. "I guess the dreams didn't allow me to see the true you now did it?" He asked in an dangerous silky voice which made you squirm.

"True me?" You repeated, Voldemort got up from the couch and intently glared at you "True you as in... I should have seen this coming... You never wanted to know me. Only wanted the war to stop." His eyes held betrayal.

You got up as well and reached for his cold hand, you wrapped your hands in his unnaturally long fingers. With an quick reflex he tried to pull away but you had caught him, "Listen, Yes, I do not want this war. I don't want blood, But I never ever said I didn't want to know you. Why wouldn't I want to know you? You were the boy in my dreams... well almost I see Tom." My dear Tom an soft voice rang through the back of your head. "I know from the inside your still the same." You calmly said. 

Voldemort wrenched his hand from your grip in such force you almost stumbled upon the furniture. 

He laughed as if growing insane "I don't go by 'Tom' anymore dear, 'Tom' is dead. He's nothing like what I am today. More powerful than any witch or wizard." He walked towards you his thin, slender fingers slowly pulled your chin to look at his dark bloodshot red gleaming eyes.
He came closer "Even powerful than you my dear... face it Y/n your no match to me.. very powerful but you can not win against me."

He released your chin "I have pushed the magic further than anyone. You want me to stop darling? I fear it's to late, I vowed to protect you Y/n because... of an silly dream."

"Really?" You asked "It is as it is. You know I'm--"
"Born under a Love potion? I'm aware Tom, Dumbledore's told me all about it." You finished for him an flow of pain.