The Champions Selections

For the first time at Hogwarts you found yourself out of trouble you could focus more on your studies, Draco and you would constantly get owl's and gifts from your parents even though you had told them not to spoil you so much you and Hermione would study together for hours sometimes with even Nevile and Luna. You had gotten quite closer with Fleur and would be often seen hanging out the girls in Beauxbautons actually liked you.

You still saw Tom in your dreams but you got used to it you also got to know a boy from Huffelpuff Cedric Diogory he introduced himself he was a bit reluctant since he thought you were rude like the family you lived with but he was glad you were very sweet.

It was Wednesday evening You were reading while Hermione peered over your shoulder you saw as people put there names in the cups.

"WE found it" The twins said.

"An ageing potion? It's not gonna work." Hermione said in a sing song voice.

"Why is that Granger?" George said coming to you and Hermione.

"You see that line? That is an age line Dumbeldore drew it himself so there is no way Dumbeldore would not have thought about such a common Potion" You interjected.

"We shall show you beautiful" 

George and Fred drank the potion and jumped into the line there were cheering when they put there names in the cup but the blue flames went wild and threw them they became old and they started to fight. Gosh people nowadays. 

Suddenly everyone fell silent it was Victor Krum he put his name through the goblet and walked out.

"I think by dinner we will know who got selected?" You asked.

"Yes,"

"You like Krum don't you?" A playful smirk played on your lips.

"Yes" She blushed "Don't tell anyone.

"Of course I won't" You said smiling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome to the Champion Selection the Goblet will throw the champions who are selected into the Triwizard Tournament.

The cup threw the first Parchment.

"The Beauxbautons Champion Fleur Delacor" There were loud clears you smiled at her to which she smiled back at you.

"The Champion from Durmstarng Institute Victor Krum." The crowd roared with applauses an cheers.

Then Dumbeldore Paused looking Proud.

"Hogwarts Champion Cedric Diaggory" All the four houses clapped and cheered.

Then you saw Lucian's eyes it was glowing red again this time quite bright like it did in the Quiditch world cup.

Something was terribly wrong the cup went to a dark shade of red and threw two pieces of Parchments Dumbeldore took it "HARRY POTTER" and "Y/N Black" your eyes widened Harry looked shocked Hermione just looked at you.

Draco was staring at you like he wanted to do god knows what.

"Y/n, Harry you must go!" Hermione urged.

Harry got up and you followed him Dumbeldore handed the parchment with your name on it. You could see Professor Snape stare at you.

----------------------------------------------

"Y/n what are you doing here?" Fleur said coming to you.

"This is crazy the goblet it chose us." You said.