A Memory Found

There was a cozy catch-up in the house, they asked you on this and that, on your friends there was nothing odd, except the house, yes, it looked normal from outside but inside it looked exotic, strange, and just not natural. There were too many bookshelves with old, rusted books. Something used for rituals and there was a window that had a purple gleam pointing to dried trees and the woods.

It looked rather cluttered in the small space-After some more time you randomly began telling about Luciana, she tampered memories, tampered things, what you had seen in the Pensive, what you had seen yourself in the past

It looked rather cluttered in the small space-After some more time you randomly began telling about Luciana, she tampered memories, tampered things, what you had seen in the Pensive, what you had seen yourself in the past. "You have the un-tampered parts of these memories and we need it, please. It's very important. Without that, I'll never get to know the source of my powers, and my mother's secrets." You asked.

Elizabeth Looked at you and then at Greg who nodded. Elizabeth got up and there was a loud clatter of objects she brought up an old, rusty box. She wiped it clean and slowly started turning the knob.

In there you saw a shiny, blue tube with silvery liquid inside

In there you saw a shiny, blue tube with silvery liquid inside. "Our dear Lucie knew when to show you this memory. She had to show you before the war. With Vo-" Harry quickly interrupted Elizabeth. "Don't say his name.... he can track us all down."
"Right." Elizabeth acknowledged "So where was I?" She recalled after a while and began speaking again. "Lucie had to show you this memory before you face you-know-who." Then she carefully looked at you "But I must warn you.... what you will see in this memory may not be what you wanted to see. The truth will hurt, lies are always sweeter. All you have to know is this is Luci's life, what exactly happened." 

"You could come with us." Greg shook his head no, with Hermione's words. "Not now dear. We will be there, but everything must go accordingly or our daughter's sacrifice would have been in vain. Now, since nobody knows you here you must go. Good Luck." Greg wished you bid them goodbye exiting the house. The mad eye was outside and was aggressively coming towards you all. "Now let's go back to the Black-house?! Everyone's going crazy. By the way whose idea was it?" He demanded "Mine. I could have gone alone because of the danger and all"
"Thank heavens you didn't" Mad eye finished for you. "Now get ready we'll be Apparating" You all held each other's arm and the next moment you were squished in a tube and finally in front of the Black- House.