The Final Two

You were ignoring how weak you were feeling, the headache, and your eyelids falling heavy by the minute your head felt like a cannon of hair with air light, but your body felt like an elephant pounding, heavy. You checked the contents of your purse until you shook it harder and began unloading it, where was it? you couldn't find the flask which contained the potion when you felt a strong gust to your chest you tumbled over in pain your chest was burning till you coughed up bright red liquid painting the grass red. God was the final two Hocruxes restored but how? 

It didn't make any sense Nagini was with Tom, and Harry was alive and you couldn't restore him because it would kill him. The leaves crunched up shuffling and ruffling against each other. 

"Look she's gotta be here I know...." A familiar voice called.

Footsteps fastened towards you. You could make out her face now, "Emma?" You called out in a whisper. 

"It's okay Y/n, we've got you now" Emma assured comfortingly. You felt yourself levitating of the ground and put into an forced appiriation you were brought to the great hall, where you were put down. 

Madam Promfreey painfully rushed towards you.

"Oh dear, she's got an temperature!" She cried, "Oh dear! what happened to you?" 

"What didn't happen to me?" You questioned back and leaned back on the pillow. 

"There's no time to relax he won't give time for that." Ginny warningly said. 

 Tonks, Dumbledore's army, Kingsely shacklbolt and the remaining order members  gathered around you. Tonks looked miserable she had tear stained eyes, her bright bubble gum pink turned to a faded brown. 

"Oh Tonks!" Hermione yelped in tears hugging her. You groaned upwards getting up. 

"Y/n, please lay down you need some rest some serious rest." Ginny angrily said gently pushing you back to the bed. Promfreey returned with some blankets to keep you warm along with a wet towel which was put on your head. 

"We can't let her fight can we?" McGonagall sternly questioned looking at you, honestly you didn't have the strength to debate back at her, all you could think of was Tom. 

"You!" Voldemort snapped turning furiously at Narcissa, Narcissa looked frightened, "Go check if he is dead

"You!" Voldemort snapped turning furiously at Narcissa, Narcissa looked frightened, "Go check if he is dead." Voldemort demanded. 

Narcissa obeyed at once, she knelt down until Harry could feel her nails pierce through his chest. When Narcissa could feel the firm beating of his heart she closed her eyes leaned closer. 

"Is he alive? Is Draco alive?" She whispered

"Yes." Harry breathed. 

Then Narcissa got up, "He is dead!" She called out mustering her inner strength 

before Voldemort said anything fireworks were thrown the death eaters yelled in triumph. Voldemort stared at his arch enemy dead. For a moment he could see you there lying on the floor completely still, pale. He shook his head he looked at Nagini who had fallen to the ground dead. He looked at Harry, "Now you pick him up won't you Hagrid your friend?" 

Hagrid felt heavy hearted his feet were wobbling like jelly he could taste the salt that fell from his eyes as he carefully with exceeding gently picked Harry up cradling him, gone to. Voldemort still lost in thought demanded that Hagrid to move forward. 

Every step of this felt like a burden to him to drag his foot he couldn't feel the grace he always had, the confidence everything was reeling for you and him. Voldemort now only wanted to have you nothing else mattered anymore, he didn't desire you, you weren't a lovely flower to admire, he wasn't obsessed anymore he wanted to make you feel protected, safe when you were with him, he cared for you. 
This feeling was new, and now Voldemort didn't care. he thought about the Prophecy wish the prophecy didn't have to be bitter any thing like this, Voldemort chained in his thoughts returned to his senses when he was standing in front of Hundreds and thousands of members of the school he spotted Horace Slughorn, Minerva McGonagall, he saw people standing ready to defend there school. 

"Listen to me all of you...." Voldemort began unsure of what he was doing anymore, "Your efforts are futile, you've lost half your fighters. There must not be any war join me and we shall build a new world." 

An instant up roar collapsed the Dumbledore's army screaming and shouting as loud as they could so loud that Voldemort's silencing spell couldn't hold the echoes of protest being carried across the walls. 

"Very well then." Voldemort said suddenly silky in an dangerous undertone that Harry was very familiar with. Harry wretched out the invisibility cloak and with an swift movement he swung it over himself and began dashing towards instant chaos up rooted. 

Harry could see black smokes disappearing above, Bellatrix howling hysterically he saw the Malfoys running around the castle wandless, but so in distraught calling for there son. Voldemort let the shock sink in before he began entering the castle himself casting spells to anyone who dared get in his way he was hunting the boy who lived. 

No, he was not it was the least of his concerns he was searching for you, where could you have gone? you had an temperature and was feeble so someone must have kept you somewhere safe, and locked up maybe but what if the towers fall down from the war? you were not on the battle ground he knew that then where were you? they must have hidden you so that you could rest and not get involved in the war. It couldn't be the common room they must have been destroyed by now, everything was destroyed except Helena's Ravenclaw tower which was unlikely and the astronomy tower. 

He apparated quicker than ever and began climbing the stairs, and apparated once more and reached the tower but it looked empty no one was in sight, but he could feel you, he felt you in pain he frantically searched around. Until he remembered something, you were hidden in the astronomy tower but not in the present you were hidden in the past. He recalled you had a time turner around your neck he spotted it once. Voldemort reached for his own pocket and pulled out his designed time turner. And he knew exactly when to go back. 

When everything changed and sure enough he saw you, you were brought on a bed, thrown with blankets, and a pillow supporting you, your eyes laid shut. Your body deathly pale. He knew he didn't have much time and  rotated the time turner bringing you with him. 

You regained your senses and chuckled, "They do so much to protect me but you always find me don't you?" 

"At least I know now." Tom said giving you the most warmest smile you had ever seen him wearing before. 

"What?" 

"You, I know why I am in love with you, and I know your project on restoring all the Hocruxes I hadn't seen it before I saw it---" 

"You destroyed Nagini didn't you?" 

"I want to be with you to, even if it is after we die." He confessed. 

You started coughing, "I know the Hocruxes restoring, I know it's price and yet you did it." Tom's eyes were the softest you had ever seen. "I know they tear your soul and look what I made." Tom reached out another diamond potion, "No way.... h-how?" You said in tears of joy looking at him. 

"I saw you parchments took me time but here's the counter curse quick drink it." You sent Tom the most grateful smile and drank it. 

"You need to rest now, dear. The potion let it work." Tom put you on the bed and turned the time turner and placed you back in time before returning to the present with an heavy sigh.