Previous Mistakes

Harry looked around the shell cottage, once more and the small vial of diamond in his hands, the stopped to death he clutched it tightly knowing no diamond was going to break. 
Indistinct chatter and some noise was herd from the cottage. With Dobby helping everyone, How Dobby would have been dead if he didn't have the stopper and the gift you'd given to Hermione a book to clear all wounds. 
And if the rubies weren't there they'd all have been dead by now. The goal was to hunt the Hocruxes as soon as possible and help you, but all they had been doing was running for survival and it was not helping. 
Hermione spotted Harry staring at the beach and sat beside him, "Harry, can we talk?" Hermione asked. 

He didn't really want to talk but said yes anyway, "You know on everything that's going on, we've been hunting these Hocruxes in order to destroy you-know-who. And yet we feel like we are going nowhere? what if hunting Hocruxes is not the solution to defeat Him?" Hermione thoughtfully asked. 

"We can kill him right if we hunt those?" 

"Yes, but what's the use? we already know we can't just bang on the front door, and kill him. Maybe, were not doing it the right way." 

"What's the right way?" 

You tossed and turned around the bed, trying to get some rest for your aching side, until you woke up with cold sweat which you dried it off with an towel near the side table and chugged glasses of water

You tossed and turned around the bed, trying to get some rest for your aching side, until you woke up with cold sweat which you dried it off with an towel near the side table and chugged glasses of water. It was one in the morning and you couldn't sleep peacefully. 
Your head running with the previous day conversation. Your dad told you to not stay here at Hogwarts more than intended to? 
Were you wasting your time? 
You had to agree you had found the diadem the reason you came to Hogwarts, and surely the professors would protect there students? and you let your friends alone doing this, while you stay behind the scenes. It made you sick. 
Your father was right your friends needed you, and you abandoned them, when they need you the most. 
You couldn't get anything in Hogwarts, Luciana's memories are found and yet if you needed the actual truth and everything the only way was to talk to Luciana. The resuraction stone with Harry in the snitch. What would Dumbledore have done? he was ominiscent as ever, you needed that. 

You stayed here for Tom, the boy and now the man of your dreams. You couldn't let your romantic ideas ever, The prophecy was it even true? 

When you brewed the potion 

One of the fallen warriors
Will see the lost prophecy blossom just one more time
Soulmates from two different timelines,
Try to break them, you'll always fail
One for pure
And one for the evil
Though sometimes, not everything said is true

And that was the prophecy which had no sense, fallen warrior? break them? you aren't even trying to know him, and the last line made no sense. 

You woke up it was 3 now, and you couldn't stay at Hogwarts you packed everything and slowly took the diadem and wrote an letter to Harry, Ron and Hermione.