The Second Task Underwater

Today was the last day for the champions to finish there last preparation and as for you, you gave Harry all the precautions required now if Harry couldn't make it alive he would be dumb. So, you and Harry were all set Harry was using Gilly weed and you were using an Potion you had brewed a few days back since it took time to prepare. 

"Y/n? What potion are you using for the Tournament?" Hermione asked for the tenth time this morning.

"I will tell you when I win the task." You smiled at her.

"Honestly, You are doing so good in the tournament some Champions have still not figured out and you figured it the moment you got the clue come on N/n tell us." Hermione took your Hand.

"What's going on here?" Ron asked.

"Apparently N/n Brewed a potion which will help her breathe under water and she isn't telling us what." Hermione huffed.

"Bloody hell n/n tell us."

"Guys, come on I will tell you but not now."

"Then when under the water?" Ron joked.

Causing you all to laugh.

"No, Ron after I win the Task.

"I have no doubt you will."
You smiled at Harry.

You went to talk to Cedric and Fleur to ask them how there preps were going 

Once you had gone to talk with everyone you had to do one last thing.

You went to Professor Snape's office.

"Uncle you in here?" You called out stepping inside scanning the brews of potions.

"N/n how come your here?" Snape asked coming from behind.

"Well, I think I just need to ask you something." You paused "Actually it's on my mother Luciana you knew her right? Tell me about her."

Professor chuckled "Your mother was just so pleasant to be around...There were these group who called themselves the Marauderes who would constantly bully me for no apparent reason, Your mother and Lily were the ones to stick up. It was over years Luciana was falling in love with me I didn't know till she confessed it in our Fifth year the last thing I wanted to hurt was her fragile feelings, but I didn't love her like that. It did take sometime for her to get over it
When she did, It was Sirius...He would constantly try to get closer to her.
He didn't bully me at that time because Luciana was there. " 

"Thank you I'm going to rest I have an task to win."

You smiled and went back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were all heading to the black lake and you were a bit worried because since last night Draco, Harry and Hermione had gone missing.  Harry was panicking as you had to reassure him again and again that he would be fine.

All the champions were ready as you got into your swim suit.

"So, everyone the second  task is going to begin so are you ready so as we say ladies first."

You and fleur had gotten ready to jump on the blow of the whistle you divided into the waters it was cold but after adjusting to it you had an hour to find the most important thing.

As you swam deeper the waters became more dense has you now thought even Harry, Cedric,  and Victor must have jumped.

You checked your watch already twenty mins had passed. 

You could feel something behind the lake rocks so you swam towards it.

-----------------------

Back in the surface.

"Lucius, do you think she is alright? Where is Draco and have you not noticed Granger and Weasly aren't here? They are usually the first ones here." Narsissa asked as she checked thirty mins had passed by and none of them made it.

"I don't know Y/n didn't talk to us right."

Fred, George and Ginny to were in the same question.

That none of them where they were.

You saw them all of your friends had been tied Hermione, Ron, Draco, Cho,  and a little girl.

You went to Draco's area and snapped the reins setting him free you tried to do the same for Ron when a creature said only one. The other champions were arriving you immediately knew all of them will be fine since they will be rescued you started swimming upwards and in twenty mins you came out on the surface There were loud cheering, and applauses as you held on to Draco as you swam keeping him up. 

You took your wand to dry yourself and changed to your casual cloths.

As you dried Draco to.

"Sis," Draco said as he hugged you and kissed your check. "Are you alright?"

"Of course I'm fine what about you?" You asked smiling. "All good you won you know you won"

Draco cheered in glee.  "The cup is yours Y/n"

Soon after Cedric came out with Cho as Victor had Hermione in her arms as they both swam now only Fleur and Harry had to make it out.

You helped them as you dried both the girls and helped Cedric and Victor get dried.

"Congratulations Y/n you won the second Task a very challenging task." Cedric congratulated you.

"Thank you are you both fine?"

"Yes" 

When you were caught of guard when Hermione and Cho together hugged you "Oh my god N/n you made it and you won" Hermione said. "That was awesome N/n" Cho said.

"Thank you thank you." You laughed breathlessly.

When you saw Fleur came out she didn't have the little girl "Fleur, what happened?" You frantically asked "N/n the monsters they didn't let me pass"
"Your sister she is in there." 

You ran and got you swim suit changing it to it and drinking the potion.

"What are you doing?" Draco asked.

"I need to save her and Harry should have been here by now. You divided back into the waters and you saw Harry was still there I swam to him and got inside his mind.

"Harry take Ron and go I will get the girl quickly the gilly weed must be wearing of"

You blasted the creature and blasted the girl's chains as you took her 

"Come on Harry." 

You both swam back to the surface as you came out and Harry gasped for breath so did the girl.

You helped the girl to the board way as you to came up and had to dry yourself again and Harry.

Fleur hugged you as she kissed your check "Thank you Y/n Thank you, you saved her you did." 

"No problem Fleur."

There was mild cheering and applauses.

"Y/n you are the most bravest girl I have ever met." Harry said as he smiled at you.

"You to, I didn't know you would stay there."

"Now, here are the winners the Fourth   place goes to Victor Krum, the third   place goes to Harry Potter because of his willingness to not only save his friend but, also Miss Delacors sister, the Second place goes to Cedric Diaggory for the potion of using bubble head charm. The first place undoubtedly goes to Miss Y/n Black for three reasons first she made it to the surface first, Second she dived back inside to help her Friend, Third Y/n used the most complicated brew of the most powerful underwater spell to breath which is very rare to get it right a round of applauses please."

Your friends cheered in glee and the cheering got more.

Thus this ends the second Task.