How could you?

As you made it to back to the arena where you herd loud cheering and claps but your checks were tear stained and you were broken.

Narsissa to saw it she looked at you and she knew what was to come her worst fear tears started rolling down her eyes and Draco saw it.

"Mother what is wrong?" Draco asked concerned.

"It h--has happened." 

Narsissa appiarted to the Manor bursting in a fit of tears Lucius shortly appiarted seeing his wife.

"Lucius it has happened we need to send her away." Narsissa cried. "I need to let her go."

Lucius held her "I will write an letter to Black" He said in pain and sorrow "You knew this was going to happen we must do it to protect her it is the only way she will be safe from the Dark Lord" 

"I--I K-now what do we tell her?"

"We will always Love N/n she knows everything now please Cissa be strong."

"I can't She is my daughter I love her"

"As do I"
Back in the arena-

Your friends came to you hugging and congratulating you 
"Y/n you won the tournament you did!" Ron said hugging you, but you couldn't even smile. Harry looked at you sympathetically Hermione noticed it to "N/n what Happened?" Hermione asked as Ron pulled away "What happened N/n?" Ron wiped the Tears."

"Y/n I'm sorry" Harry tried.

"I need to go I need to talk to them." You said as you gently pushed Ron and Hermione.

"Y/n" Snape said hugging you "I have been lied to uncle I can't take anymore how many people do I loose?" You said crying in to his robes as he hugged you tighter "I know Y/n it will pass"

"I'm going to go now." You said sadly.

"Sis" Draco hugged you "You won" 

"Thank you I'll talk to you later." You pushed him "What happened?"

You appairted. You found yourself in the Malfoy Manor. You walked inside to the living room not knowing how to approach  them instead you went straight to your room in tears as you saw an letter from Sirius.

Dear Y/n,
I am sorry for you to find out Malfoy is a Death Eater pack your bags you will be
living with me I have asked the elves to prepare a room for you the Weaslys will also 
be staying here staying with them is not safe. Bid your Good bye after you have packed your bags they will appiarte themselves.
Yours Truly 
Sirius

You cried as you waved your wand as the bags packed themselves when you herd a faint knock knowing it must be your parents you opened it up staring at the window.

"Y/n?"

"What is it Mum? What excuse do you both have dad for being a Death Eater?"

"We agreed on his views." Lucius said.

"Did you know I had to go to Black's house now?"

"We knew from the day you came to us."

"Why are you both feeding me so many lies can I not believe you for once? I thought you were going to tell me now I have to say Good Bye in this way." Tears were falling fast as you clutched to your dress "I don't even know if I will ever see you both again why didn't you kill me?"

"Darling we could never Kill you we both Love you so much."

"Sweetheart--"

"I'm sorry Thank you but I can't stay here not anymore Good bye." With that you appiarted.

Into Hogwarts again.

The Harsh truth was still ringing in your ears you passed your friends not saying a word to them, Right now you didn't know what to do or how to do it. What had you done to taste such bitterness? How many people were you going to loose? Why had your life been built on beautiful lies? And to think Academic Stress was anything compared to this.. You had to go back to home anyway. So you went straight to your dorm packing your bags you checked your watch 9pm another thirty mins the Hogwarts train express will leave you got your coat and your shoes using the Floo network to go to the train. As you stepped inside however it wouldn't be with the parents you love so much it will be with your biological dad who you have no affection with what so ever.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where is she? N/n she came here right?" Hermione asked Alessia who was yours and Hermione's new room mate.

"Yeah she seemed in an hurry she didn't stop to talk she just packed her bags and disappeared using the network." Alessia said dismissing the matter.

"But did she tell you where she was going?"

"As I told Granger she didn't stop to talk."

Hermione nodded as she went to get the boys.

"So Granger?" Draco Trailed.

"I asked Alessia she happened to pack her bags in an hurry and leave through floo powder."

"Me and Ron asked Dumbeldore, Snape, Mcgonagal, Luna, Nevile and her other friends if they knew something about her trails we've got nothing Malfoy I think your parents would know?" Harry guessed. "Mother Appiarted  I will need to talk to her."