4 Arnav and Khushi

Part 4 Arnav and Khushi

"I'm a commander of a sub-division... Friend of Prince Aparajit... My name is Arnav" Said the handsome hunk.

Khushi's eyes glittered. It was not gone unnoticed by Arnav but he didn't know the reason. Why did she become excited?

"Are you a commander of a force?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"That means, you can reach your king or prince right?"

Arnav nodded his head shrinking his eyes thoughtfully. Why did she want to meet the king or prince?

Khushi turned towards the girl, and said,

"See, one of the commanders of your kingdom is in front of you. Tell him about the person who is abducting women and ruining their life" Khushi insisted the girl.

"Who is ruining girls' life?" The question came from Arnav.

Khushi was about to say Hemadri's name, but the girl stopped her by clutching her hand and nodded no.

"Why are you stopping her? Let her tell me" Arnav said strictly.

"What will you do if I tell you the name?" Khushi asked.

"I will take severe action against the person whoever it is"

"Whoever it is?"

"Yes... Whoever it is... You can trust me"

"What if, he is one of the higher officials of this kingdom?"

Arnav gulped down hard.

"Will your action be still loyal?" Khushi questioned.

"The action will be loyal even if the person would be the KING" he swear.

That amazed Khushi.

"Tell him his name" Khushi insisted the girl. She nodded no fearfully.

"If you know the name, you can tell us, Ms. Foreigner..."

"Hemadri..." Khushi says without hesitation.

Arnav gripped his sword handle whereas Viraj switched his gaze from Khushi to Arnav shockingly.

"Do you know who Hemadri is?" Viraj asked.

"Whomever it is... The action would be the same, right?"

Before Viraj answered her, Arnav did.

"The action will be taken but he is not talking about it. We can't take action without proof no matter who the person is. The same role applies to the commander-in-chief as well as a commoner. We are ready to take this issue to the king if you come to the capital with us" Arnav said, looking at the girl.

Khushi looked at the girl. Who nodded no hurriedly.

"You were hesitant at the beginning because you have no source to reach the king. But now, they are ready to take you to the king. Then what's your problem to go with them?" Khushi questioned.

The girl with Khushi ran away from them not wanting to get into trouble.

"Hey, stop... Why are you running?" Khushi shouted.

She didn't stop and Khushi sighed.

"Her fear is justified because she belongs to this Nation. She thinks this issue will affect her future... Why not YOU (he stressed) come to the capital and tell the king what you witnessed here?" Arnav asked Khushi.

Khushi got stuck. Meeting the king? Could she step into the palace? Really? She met a tough time hiding her excitement. At the same time, being a foreigner, she could not accept his invitation right away. It might give them a chance to suspect her. According to them, she would have scheduled her program right? So, she decided to pretend like she had one.