24 Suggestion

Part 24 Suggestion

All of them looked at the Priest and Hemadri wrathfully.

"Maharaj, this is not true. I have given all of mine to the kingdom without any second thought. My thoughts are only about this kingdom and its betterment. How could I have done this to you? You and Prince Aparajith are my two eyes" Hemadri said emotionally.

"Maharaj, this magic box is a jugglery. Don't you know me? How would I have talked like that? She is trying to fool you. She is a witch" The Priest yelled at Khushi.

"Mind your tongue. If you say a single word about Khushi, I will cut your tongue" Arnav roared.

Khushi was taken aback. She saw everyone gaping at Arnav stunningly.

"We can't let our guest be insulted," the King said.

"Maharaj, do you trust her over me?" the priest asked.

"I don't trust her but the MAGICAL BOX. Everyone saw its glory. Then how won't I believe it?"

The king looked at the people.

"Don't you believe it?"

"I do"

"I do" People shouted.

"This is what your gratitude for me? I sacrificed everything for you and this kingdom... ask people about me. Could you bring anyone against me to this court? If any ONE came forward, I will accept this allegation" The Priest said.

"Oh, really?" Arnav asked.

"Yes..." the Priest said.

"Permit me, Maharaj," Arnav asked.

"Go ahead, Prince Aparajith"

"Sathyam" Arnav called his spy.

Sathyam came out of the crowd who was in disguise. He bowed in front of the king and then Arnav.

"What will you say, Sathyam?"

"I'm the eyewitness of all the deeds done by the Priest and Hemadri, Maharaj"

"Whatever the magic box showed a few minutes ago truly happened last night at the Priest's place"

"How do you know?"

"I was working for Hemadri for a long"

"No... he is lying. I have not seen him in my palace ever before" Hemadri shouted.

Sathyam removed his fake beard. Not only Hemadri but also the king was shocked.

"Krish...? You?" Hemadri gritted his teeth.

"I'm not Krish but Sathyam... Spy of Prince Aparajith. Yesterday night, Prince was there with his guest at Priest's place when you met the Priest"

King Chaitanya raised his brows wondering. Didn't he meet Arnav with his friend Bheem last night? Was Bheem none other than Khushi? He looked at Khushi with the same surprise. She smiled at him understanding his gesture. Arnav controlled his smile, seeing that.

"Is this witness enough?" Arnav asked.

The Priest and Hemadri understood that their story came to the last chapter. They bowed down.

"You plotted to abduct not only our guest but also this kingdom. You both are traitors... if you dared to do this, you would have done many things behind my back. It leads me to TRUST Prince Aparajith's allegation. So, his allegation would also be right. You harassed our country girls, planned to abduct the foreigner who is our guest, plotted against the King and the Prince... (the king looked at people) Tell me, what punishment would be suitable to these two?"