34 Destined to...

Part 34 Destined to...

Chandrika and Parvathy were shocked to the core, not finding the sand clock at the place where they buried it.

"It's not here, Prince Chandrika," Parvathy said nervously while digging the spot deeper.

"Look there watchfully... where would it go? It must be here only" Chandrika was more nervous than Parvathy.

Parvathy almost dug the surrounding but they didn't find the sand clock. Parvathy sat on the ground sighing as she became tired.

"Where did it go?" Chandrika asked fearfully.

"I think it's really a magic spell. That's why it's vanished" Parvathy said.

"Is it a bad sign?" Chandrika asked nervously.

"How do I know? I was also with you only know?"

"That girl, Khushi seems more dangerous than what I thought" Chandrika fumed.

"What do you mean?"

"I think she must have gotten it through a magic"

"How do you say?"

"Didn't you see, how Prince Aparajith laughed with her in the court forgetting himself...? Not only that, she talked to him about how EXPERT she would be on the bed"

"Is it?"

"How cleverly she said Prince Aparajith can't fulfill her needs!"

"Is it?"

"Yes, which man would take it easy? Any man will try to show how skilled he is on the bed because it's about his maleness"

"How could a woman talk about such a topic with a man?"

"That's what I'm saying. She is a very dangerous woman. She knows how to get the man on the track" Chandrika emitted fire.

"Why not we tell the queen about her?"

"We can tell the queen but she will tell the Prince about it. He will kill us for sure" Chandrika said irritatingly.

"He will definitely do that as he is already annoyed with you"

"We have to wait for a good chance..."

Parvathy nodded yes.

The next day

King Chaitanya and Queen Medha were waiting for Arnav with confusion. They didn't know why Arnav sent them a message that he wanted to talk to them about something important.

"Did he tell you anything regarding?" Chaitanya asked.

"No, he didn't say anything to me," Medha said.

"Ok... let him come"

They waited. Arnav came after a few minutes. He touched their feet and got their blessings.

"I would like to tell you something, Father," he said.

"Yeah, tell me"

"For the first time in my life, I decided something about my future... without your consent"

"Arnav, you are the Prince of this kingdom... going to be the king...and most probably, I trust you. I know you will not make any wrong decision" Chaitanya said.

"Thank you for trusting me, father. What I want to say is, I would like to MARRY Khushi" Arnav said calmly.

Chaitanya and Medha glanced at each other shockingly.