22 Prince's Proposal

Part 22 Prince's Proposal

Arnav came to the subway following Khushi.

"Khushi, please don't be upset. I will find a way to get rid of their evil plan"

Khushi looked at him turning behind.

"Who is upset?" She asked casually.

"Are not you?" Arnav asked surprisingly.

"Why would I be?"

"Didn't you hear their plan?"

"I did"

"Are not you scared?"

"They just planned... they are not Gods to succeed in every plan"

Arnav looked at her wondering. How could she be so casual after knowing their plan?

"Khushi, they are planning to abduct you"

"They can't... before they prove me a spy, won't you prove their thievery?"

Arnav was stuck. Of course, he would do that but how? How could Khushi be so confident about him when he himself was not?

"Khushi, what if I could not do it before the given time? We have only nine days, Khushi"

"Ok, what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to tell King about their plan"

"Neither the Priest nor Hemadri would accept your allegation. We need proof. They would easily turn the table because the priest is on the opposite side. The king has a huge respect for him. Then how could the King trust that the priest is also in the conspiracy?"

Arnav became thoughtful.

"I have an idea," Arnav said.

"What?"

"I'm going to create a good image about you in the ministry. So, they will start trusting you that you won't harm us"

"But how will you create a good image?"

"What's that... Kara... or something... it didn't come into my mid..."

Khushi frowned.

"You used the trick on Hemadri's man..."

"Oh, Karate?"

"Yeah... I'm going to say, you are going to teach the trickery to the women of our Kingdom. So that, they could protect themselves from the men who try to harass them"

"Wow... what an idea Sirji..."

"Sirji?"

"It's a respectful word in our country"

"Ohh..."

"Do you want me to show what's Karate in front of your ministers?"

"Yeah... I'm going to convene the court tomorrow. Everyone will be there, including the Priest and Hemadri"

Khushi's face brightened. This was what exactly she wanted. She wanted to prove them wrong with the video Prof in front of everyone. Because she knew MOBILE was something that could be explained CLEARLY, in AD600 people's way. A naughty chuckle escaped from Khushi's throat.

"I'm ready..." Khushi said.

"You don't worry, Viraj is trying to bring a border Villager to the king. We can easily prove ourselves if he brings one"

"I don't care about myself, but you, Arnav. Before leaving your Kingdom, I want to prove you RIGHT" Khushi said worriedly.

Arnav stopped walking and looked at her disappointedly.