10 Teasing Khushi, Embarrassing Arnav

Part 10 Teasing Khushi, Embarrassing Arnav

Ganga's mother-in-law looked at her shockingly. Didn't she and her son know about it? What did that mean? She gulped down hard. She clutched Ganga's hand and dragged her inside. Khushi smiled, folding her lips.

Prithvi, Eshwar, and Arnav saw them coming. She stopped and looked at Prithvi.

"You both come with me," She said.

Prithvi and Eshwar followed them.

Khushi came inside all smiling. Arnav folded his hands and looked at her. She raised her brows smilingly.

"Do you guys really learn such things in school?" Arnav asked with disbelief.

Khushi tried to touch his head and Arnav flinched. She sighed and touched her own head.

"Promise..." She said.

"Unbelievable"

"I got to know such things because we are taught it in school. What about you? Your country has a very strict culture. You guys are so orthodox. Yet, you know everything. How? How did you learn it?" She asked him teasingly.

Arnav unfolded his hands, getting embarrassed. He walked out not standing there.

"Commander Arnav, someone said he is not scared about me... where is he?" she shouted from behind teasingly.

Arnav fastened his steps, making her laugh.

Khushi went to Ganga's room. She took the sand clock from her pant pocket and looked at it.

*I don't know what I'm doing. I know I can change nothing. Yet, I like to do it. Though the change is not permanent let them be happy until I stay here. I like this place and people very much... their weird look on me, their innocence, their respect, everything I liked... especially the flushed face of the commander. Poor he...* she smiled at the sand clock.

She saw Ganga coming. She hid the sand clock behind her back. Following Ganga, Eshawar also came. Khushi stood up and smiled.

"I want to take a bath. Where is the bathroom?" Khushi asked.

"It's outside..." Ganga said.

"Go and show it to her," Eshwar said.

Ganga nodded ok.

"Let's go, sister"

Taking her clothes, soap, paste and brush, Khushi followed Ganga. She brought Khushi behind the house. In no time, she hugged Khushi.

"Thank you, sister. I don't know who you are. Where are you coming from, I will never forget you. You have solved our problem"

Khushi smiled. The man who heard that also smiled. Arnav. He was behind the bathroom.

Khushi broke the hug and smiled.

"Be happy... don't be shy with your husband. Have kids more than your mother-in-law has..." she chuckled and Ganga blushed.

"You go and look after your husband"

"Ok, sister. This is the bathroom" she pointed at a room outside.

"Ok..."

Ganga went inside.

Khushi was about to go to the washroom, she saw Arnav going somewhere. She ran towards him. Arnav turned behind, hearing footsteps. He stood, seeing Khushi running towards him. She came and stood in front of him panting hard.

"Where are you going?" she asked in between her hard breath.

"Riverbank"

"To take a bath?" she asked excitedly.