32 Teasing Arnav

Part 32 Teasing Arnav

Arnav saw Khushi looking at the pathway expecting the King and the Queen's arrival.

"Khushi..." Arnav called her in a thin tone.

Khushi looked at him. He gestured for her to see the SEAT of the king and Queen. Khushi looked at it and then at Arnav.

"Whaaat?" She asked.

"Don't you want to sit in the chair as a Queen?" he asked.

Khushi widened her eyes.

"Do you know how many people are ready to die for it?"

"I know... I have seen much more history than you. I studied about many kings who sat on the seat crossing the pool of blood of their own brothers..."

"Such a great seat is willingly waiting for you... it's coming under your control effortlessly... yet, you are not interested. Why?"

"I know about it well. That's why I don't want it...! it's an obsession. I don't want to get into it. I want to be a freethinker..."

"Do you think the rules and regulations of Royals will control you? Do you want to be liberal?"

"No, I'm not bothering about following rules and regulations. After my parent's demise, I'm living my life creating my own rules and regulations. I never thought of crossing them because I want to be disciplined. I could have lived freely without caring about anything as I had no one to question me but I hate to be self-begotten"

"Then what stops you?"

"There are a lot of PERSONAL issues, Arnav"

"Personal issues? What are they?"

"I'm not like your era girls"

"Of course, I know that. You are a warrior who could knock out men..."

"I'm not talking about it"

"Oh, are you talking about dressings? You can wear what you want. I will ask our Palace stitchery team to make your kind of dress"

"It's not a big deal, Arnav. I wore sarees to every function"

"Oh yeah, you told me once"

"Mmm..."

"Then? Are you worried about... what are they...? ( he thought) haan... current, phone, and vehicles...?"

Khushi nodded no sighing.

"Then what are you worried about?"

"I don't know I could fulfill your EXPECTATIONS"

"When did I say I have expectations of you? I have no expectations... trust me"

"Maybe not now, you may get it in the future if I marry you"

"I didn't get you, Khushi. I think you have something in your mind. Whatever it is, please talk straight."

Khushi sighed and said,

"You will be disappointed if you expect me to BLUSH. I did not even know the alphabet of shyness. In fact, I never tried them. What to do it's not in my blood." She said wearily.

Arnav was looking at her and laughed forgetting they were sitting in the court, in front of people. That dragged people's attention. All of them spared a glance at one another as they could not understand what made their Prince laugh forgetting himself. Khushi was suffocating, seeing all the eyes on them.

"Arnav, everyone is looking at us," Khushi said looking down and closing her mouth.

Arnav laughed hiding his face with his palm.