13 Prince's Order

Part 13 Prince's Order

"Welcome back Prince Aparajit," The woman said.

Khushi got the shock of her lifetime. Was Arnav Prince Aparajit? Was she roaming with none other than Prince Aparajit? Oh God, she teased him like hell unaware of the truth. She was blankly staring at him. She didn't even sense, all of them looking at her.

"Khushi" Arnav called her.

She jerked and gulped down. He nodded his head, like, come here. She moved towards them with slow steps. She came to them and stood silently. Arnav controlled his smile, seeing her stunning face.

"Are you Prince Aparajit?"

Arnav smiled not answering to her. It was not necessary to answer though. Arnav looked at the woman. She circled the thali and kept vermillion on her forehead.

"Welcome to our Kingdom" She smiled.

"She is my mother, Queen Medha" Arnav introduced her to Khushi.

Getting her sense back, Khushi touched Medha's feet.

"Stay happy"

"Anyone will be happy if they are with Khushi. You can't find such a lively person anywhere" Arnav said, making the women wonder because Arnav never got mingled with any girl after his Prince's coronation and completely stopped talking to any girl after Chandrika's alliance.

Khushi smiled awkwardly.

"Mother, have you arranged for Khushi's stay?" Arnav asked.

Before the Queen answered him, a girl did who came from behind the crowd.

"Of course... how could we ignore Prince Aparajit's order?"

Arnav smiled.

"She is my sister, Princess Padmaakshi"

Khushi smiled at her.

"We did all the arrangements immediately after getting your message," Padmaakshi said.

Message? When did he send it? Did he do that from the camp... or, from Ganga's village? Khushi didn't know.

"Listen, she is not only our guest but also MY FRIEND. She should be treated great. Understand?" Arnav said strictly, making them stunned. No doubt, they didn't believe Khushi was JUST his FRIEND.

"Understood, Brother," Padmakshi said, looking at a particular girl from the corner of her eyes.

Khushi noticed it and looked at the girl who was looking upset. She might be Princess Chandrika. Khushi guessed it right.

"Take her to her room" Arnav passed the order.

"Yes, Brother"

"Khushi, you go with Padma. I have to meet my father" Arnav said.

Khushi nodded ok embarrassingly. Everyone moved in. Arnav looked at Padmakshi who was standing close to them. She stepped back, seeing his gesture.

"By the way Khushi, what happened to you? You talk non-stop and teased me like hell..." He asked teasingly, showing her that he too could tease her.

"Are you Prince Aparajit?"

"What do you think?" he folded his hands.

She sighed.

"We will talk later. Go and make yourself comfortable"

Arnav gestured Padmakshi.

"Let's go, sister" Padma said.