48 Arnav's Thought

Part 48 Arnav's Thought

Arnav got stuck at the entrance of his room, seeing the decorations. He understood why his mother made him count the pearls. She wanted to make some arrangements for this ritual... that was why she intentionally stopped him in her room, making him count the pearls. He entered the room with a chuckle.

Closing the door, he advanced to the bed where Khushi was sitting, covering her head with a shawl. He came to the bed and sat next to her. Without removing the veil, she smiled at him through the thin cloth. Seeing her not removing the veil from her head, he asked,

"Should I do something now?"

"You should remove the veil to see me" she smiled.

Arnav removed the veil smiling.

"Is not your room looking fetchy?" She asked, running her eyes excitedly.

"OUR room" he corrected.

"Mmm..."

Arnav looked at her sharply.

"What are you looking at?"

"Usually, you do unexpected things... that's what I'm waiting to know what you are going to do on our first night" he smiled.

"We already completed this ritual Just yesterday night. It was unexpected... and the way our wedding happened today is also unexpected... I might be the reason for the first happenstance but the second one is not my responsibility. So, you too equally do unexpected things" She smiled.

"I did that without knowing the outcome... I didn't know the consequences when I did that... but you are not like that... you do things knowing their outcome... don't you? Could I forget lion hunting deer?" his voice slithered like butter.

"May I tell you something?"

"What?"

"What could the deer do if the lion is more gorgeous than the deer? This lion is so gorgeous..." she pinched his cheek.

Arnav chuckled.

"I liked you very much, you know?" She asked.

"Really? But you didn't agree to marry me..."

"Liking and marrying are different. We will like anything but marriage is different and our story is beyond the universe"

"Yeah... you are right. Our story will not come into the human category because it's Sterling love" he buried his face in her neck.

"Doesn't this dress prick you?" she asked.

"Mmm...a lot... but you look gorgeous in this dress"

"That I know..."

"How?"

"If I look gorgeous in even a normal attire, why won't I be gorgeous in this Royal attire? Anyone would be good-looking in this dress..."

He smiled.

"Let me change my dress" She got down from the bed.

"Yeah, I will also change"

She took her dress from the cupboard. Arnav saw that and frowned.

"How did your dress come to my cupboard?"

"I asked Kiran to bring it," She said.

"Oh..." he smiled.

Khushi went to the lurking place in the room to change her clothes. She came in light-weight night pants and tops smilingly.