30 Magic Thing

Part 30 Magic Thing

"Don't you dare say you don't like this place... I saw an extreme level of happiness on your face every day" Arnav said.

Khushi looked at him painfully. This was why she didn't want to take him to her era. It was because she knew Arnav would not let her live there if he got to know its features.

But, there is no use in thinking about it anymore. She had taken him to the Modern Era and he got to know how hard it was compared to his Ear. He even promised on his sword and no one could change it anymore. Arnav was not as same as her era boys... he won't change his mind. What would she do now? She was blank.

"What are you thinking, Khushi?" Arnav asked.

Khushi nodded her head from left to right. Arnav sighed and extended his hand to take the bag in which she kept HIS dress. His leg slipped and the bag was pushed to the floor.

"Wait. I will take it" Khushi laid on the bed and grabbed it. While she did that, Arnav's TOP fell down and Khushi didn't notice it.

She gave the bag to Arnav.

"I will come changing"

Khushi nodded ok. Arnav walked to the washroom.

In the meanwhile,

Chandrika was pacing in the garden restlessly, looking at Khushi's room. Her personal maid was also roaming behind her. The reason for Chandrika's restlessness was she saw Arnav going to Khushi's room LAST NIGHT. He had not come out of her room yet and, was still in her room. What was he doing in her room at this hour? Didn't he say Khushi was his friend when he brought her to the Palace? Then why was he at her place in NIGHT? What so important matter that he was discussing with her at this time?

"Yuvrani, why are you roaming like this?" Her maid Parvathy asked.

"If you are in my place, you will also do the same," Chandrika said irritatingly.

"No, I won't roam like you do,"

Chandrika looked at her frowning.

"Will you let your boyfriend go easily?" Chandrika asked angrily.

"No... instead of being in the assumption of it can be like this... that can be like that... I will directly go to her room and get to know what's happening there" Parvathy said.

Chandrika got stuck.

"But, what if anyone sees us?" Chandrika asked.

"So what if anyone sees us? You are a Princess. You can daringly say you didn't get sleep. So that we are just walking..."

"Will people believe us?"

"Look at the moon... it's midnight. Everyone is sleeping. Only guards are on duty. I'm familiar with most of them. I will manage. Even though if they don't believe us why should we care?"

"Will you really manage the guards?"

"Yes... let's go"

They headed to Khushi's room. As Parvathy said, the guard on duty smiled at her and asked,

"What are you guys doing at this hour?"

"Princess Changrika didn't get sleep as she slept in the daytime. That's why we came for a walk"

"Oh..."

They came to Khushi's room, crossing three more guards giving the same answer. They stood near the window of Khushi's room and looked here and there cautiously. Parvathy slid the curtain slightly.