28 Innocents

Part 28 Innocents

More than Khushi, the auto driver was shocked to see him getting down from the running auto. He pressed the brake and stopped the auto fifteen meters away.

"Arrey, madam, why does he get down from the auto...? I would have stopped if he had asked me... What if his leg breaks?"

"You don't have to bother about him, Bhai Sab. He gets down from the running HORSE casually..."

"Running horse? Does he know horse raiding too?"

"Horses obey his orders..."

"It seems he is a RICH guy..."

"Unimaginably Rich"

Khushi got down from the auto and ran behind Arnav. The auto driver also followed her.

"If he is rich, why does he travel in the auto?" the auto driver asked running behind her.

"His Car has broken down"

As of now, Arnav came to them and pulled the guy's collar, who pounced on the girl. The other guys were shocked to see a stranger trying to stop their friend. They pulled Arnav back but they could not. It was not easy though. Arnav punched the guy hard and lifted him furiously. The other guys gripped him tight and one of them punched his stomach. In no time, he shrugged his hand feeling pain. He looked at Arnav oddly. His extreme level of strong body made him shock. After all, he was Prince Aparajith... the one who could not be defeated... who had wrestling practice every morning...

"Hey, he is wearing a METAL dress, I suppose" the guy shouted.

In the meanwhile, Khushi rushed to the girl and lifted her from the ground. The auto driver helped her.

"Do you have water?" Khushi asked.

The auto driver again ran to his auto and brought the water bottle. He gave it to Khushi. Khushi made the girl drink it. She looked at Arnav who was spinning like a TOP between those boys. Didn't she see how he peeled the skin of a guy with the whip who raped a girl in his kingdom? He won't be controlled until he would do the same to these guys, she assumed.

The guys said,

"He can't be controlled..."

"He is so powerful..."

"I told you he is wearing a METAL dress,"

"We should pounce on him at a time..."

"Come on, do it,"

All of them pounced on Arnav. They pulled his T-shirt off as they thought he was wearing a metal dress. Arnav didn't mind it. He himself threw that on them. They saw Arnav standing with a bare metal-like body. They gulped down to see his reddened face. They again pounced on him. He shrugged his hands off and the guys fell to the ground. He started making their mouth dry. They shouted... pleaded... threatened... nothing worked with Arnav. He didn't show them mercy. He didn't feel they deserved mercy.

Suddenly, one of them ran to their car and removed a butcher knife. Khushi hit her forehead wearily, seeing that. Damn, Arnav was the man who always carried a five to six-kilogram weight sward in his hip belt casually. He would rotate the heavy sward coolly as if it was a weightless cloth...! His idiot himself was calling God of death by removing the knife. She sighed.

As Khushi expected, Arnav became excited upon seeing the knife. He punched the rib of the guy who had the knife. The next second, the guys dropped the knife screaming. Before it touched the ground, Arnav caught it and started DRAWING lines on their bodies with the knife.