6 Angry Arnav

Part 6 Angry Arnav

Khushi saw someone bringing food for them. She looked at Arnav weirdly as it was not lunchtime.

"We may not get anything on our way. So, eat now" he said.

Khushi nodded ok and sat on the chair. Arnav also took a seat opposite her. The man who brought it started serving it to them. He served Arnav first. It was a big size plate. The man filled the plate. It reminded Khushi of biriyani. The man served it to Khushi. She stopped him after the one spatula.

"Enough, Bhai"

Arnav raised his eyebrows.

"Is it enough?"

"Yeah, it's enough"

Khushi ate it. It was not biriyani but something like biriyani.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Meat rice, we prepare it, putting rice, meat, spices all together... usually this is our food at camp" Arnav stopped eating and said.

He ate well while noticing Khushi. She took the rice gently with her fingertips and ate it stylishly. Arnav wondered about her eating style. He didn't see anyone eating that way ever before. His country women ate, taking a ball like morsel, and opening their mouths wide.

He thought she would ask for more rice after finishing it but, she didn't. She finished her brunch with one spatula of meat rice.

"This is how you eat?" Arnav asked as he could not hold himself.

"Yeah... I'm full"

"Full? With one spatula of rice?"

"But the spatula is big," she said.

"How it's enough for you?"

"It's enough for me" She shrugged her shoulders.

"Unbelievable" he stood up finishing eating.

Of course, they ate well to get the energy to fight. After all, there were soldiers, Khushi thought.

The man who was waiting for Arnav to finish took the plates and left the tent.

"Get ready. We have to go" Arnav said.

Khushi nodded ok excitedly. Arnav left the place. He passed some instructions to his sub-commanders before leaving the camp.

After a while, Viraj came to Khushi's tent and asked her to come out. Khushi came and saw a chariot with four horses ready. Her bag was being kept in the chariot. One more fardel was there. It must have Arnav's belongings. She thought.

There was one seat at the front corner. The same flag of the Sword-holding Lion was flying on the chariot. Her eagerness became tenfold. She had studied HORSEPOWER in physics. Today, she was going to experience it in reality. What a chance...!

She saw Arnav coming, getting ready. Now, he dressed up a little grandeur with a silk top and slightly ornamented coronal. The same long sword was still there in his hip belt. Khushi gazed at his grand look without blinking.

"He looked majestic even in simple attire... Damn, this man is killing me" She said in Hindi.

Arnav who came close to her asked,

"Did you say something?"

She nodded no. Taking a deep breath, he jumped on the chariot delicacy. Khushi was like AWE...! What a style!

She looked here and there around the chariot searching for STEPS climb.

"What are you searching for?" Arnav asked.