43 Has already been created!

Part 43 Has already been created!

Arnav came to his room and removed his jewels. he kept them on the table while thinking about something. His face looked disturbed. He was thinking about what he heard from his mother.

Flashback

After dropping Khushi at the Palace, Arnav went to meet Viraj to discuss the security of the kingdom. That was when he got to know about the sudden departure of Saint Shivguru. So, he went to meet his mother to find out the reason for Saint Shivguru's sudden departure. When he came to Medha's room, he saw his sister laughing with his mother.

"Thank God, our kingdom got a brilliant daughter-in-law. Prince Aparajith will be happy in his life with Khushi. I have hope" Medha said.

Arnav who just entered Medha's room, heard the stance of Medha. He raised his brows, what made his mother think about Khushi like that? Medha and Padmakshi smiled at him.

"What are you talking about?" Arnav asked sitting next to Medha.

"Brother, go and ask Chandrika to marry you" Padmakshi chuckled.

"Whaaat?" Arnav shocked.

"Relax, even if you ask her, she won't marry you"

Arnav looked at her frowning.

"She will surely run away" Padmakshi laughed.

"Why?" Arnav frowned.

"Because we played a trick"

"What trick?"

Padmakshi told him about what they did.

"Did you guys really do that?" Arnav asked unbelievably.

They nodded yes.

"From when did you guys become smart?" he chuckled.

"The sad thing is, we are not smart but Khushi" Medha smiled.

"Khushi?" Arnav was surprised.

"Yes, this is her plan"

"Is it?" Arnav wondered.

"Yeah, I didn't expect she would be so skilled politically. I should say your choice is so so good" Medha said.

Arnav smiled.

"I heard Chandrika is getting ready to leave our Kingdom. To tell this happy news to Mother only I came here" Padmakshi said.

"She simply managed not only Chandrika but also our friendly kingdoms. I believe she will make you happy" Medha said.

"Mother, Father will be super happy if he gets to know his going-to-be daughter-in-law's plan" Padmakshi said.

"You are right. He is so worried about how to face Chandrika's father"

"Don't worry, Mother, Chandrika's father himself will console our King" Padmakshi giggled.

Medha nodded yes.

Arnav was on cloud nine. He forgot about his anger. He wanted to meet Khushi immediately and drench her with his kisses, just like she did.

"I have to go..." Arnav stood up.

"Go go, brother... go and celebrate your girl" Padmakshi teased.

Arnav left the place smilingly. He came a little far and then he remembered why he went to Medha's room. Didn't he want to know why Saint Shivguru left the palace urgently? So, he walked back to his mother's room. When he came close to her room, his legs stopped moving, hearing his mother's talk.