39 Happiness

Part 39 Happiness

"I will do it," Padmakshi said.

"Don't forget, it should not seem a plan. It should happen naturally. This information should not reach Chandrika directly but through someone. Then only she won't doubt,"

"Ok..."

Padmakshi went to her room. She took a silk cloth and wrote Khushi's plan on it using Hibiscus juice. She waited until it got drained. She folded it and inserted it in a silver sphere box. She came out of her room with the silver box. She got stuck, seeing the King and the Queen sending off their Guruji. She rushed to them to find out the reason for his quick departure. She saw Chandrika's maid Parvathy moving towards them without their knowledge to listen to Guruji's talk with the King and the Queen. Padmakshi smirked. Parvathy was the right person to implement Khushi's plan. Didn't Khushi say the information should not reach Chandrika directly? Then Parvathy would be the suitable person to take the information to Chandrika.

When Padmakshi came close to them, she heard Guruji saying,

"Don't forget what I said about Arnav..."

Chaitanya nodded yes.

"As you said, Guruji"

Padmakshi was so glad as Guguri's words became a BASE to Khushi's plan.

Shivguru left the Palace. King Chaitanya walked to his room. Padmakshi stopped Medha and stuffed the sphere box in her hand. Medha looked at her frowning because she knew that kind of box always carried messages.

"I want to ask you something about Prince Aparajith's wedding," Padmakshi said.

Medha was about to say something, but Padmakshi didn't let her talk.

"I know you would not like to talk about it in this place as it is about Prince Aparajith," she said, gesturing to Medha to look behind the bush.

Medha raised her brows, seeing Parvathy standing there, listening to their talks.

"You have to answer me... as a Princess, I ought to know about it," She said, pointing at the silver box and signaled like, *Read it...*

Understanding her gesture, Medha said,

"You can come to my room afterward. We will talk about it, Padmakshi," Medha walked.

Padmakshi made sure Parvathy followed her. She saw her friends playing in the swing. Padmakshi came to them.

"Did you meet the Queen?" Mihira asked.

"She asked me to come to her room after a while,"

"Khushi also wanted to meet the queen. Are not you going to take her with you?" Arunima asked.

"No... I purposely avoided her,"

"Avoided her? But why?"

"It's because I wanted to talk to my mother about HER,"

Parvathy became more curious now.

"Are you going to talk about Khushi?" Yamini asked.

"Yes"

"What do you want to talk about her?"

"I want to know why my parents agreed to this marriage,"

"But, you were fine with this marriage,"

"I have no choice because I can't lose my brother's support. So, I pretended like I was fine with it. If Khushi became my sister-in-law, I can't stand against her, I can't have a good relationship with her if they get married after opposing their wedding. It doesn't mean I should accept it. Being a Princess, how could I allow a commoner to be my sister-in-law?"