40 Plan

Part 40 Plan

Khushi pressed her lips on Arnav's lips, stopping his blood circulation. Poor Prince, this all so odd to him. If he was a modern guy, he would have taken the lead and equally participated in the kiss. But, he was an ancient man who taught to control his state of mind. It was not hard for him to follow such a penance so far because he didn't face this critical situation in his life. We could say Khushi literally killed him. He never experienced such a PRIVATE moment... he hadn't even heard about it. Then how could he have experienced it?

Pressing her lips on his strongly, Khushi stayed for a few seconds. She got apart slowly and saw him standing, closing his eyes tightly, feeling like a CRAB was running in his stomach. That was when Khushi realized what she had done and the effect of her actions.

The Prince who faced many battlefields heroically and won them with his sword power, stood like a kid in front of his girl as he could not stand her kiss. Without removing her palms from his cheeks, Khushi looked at him. She admired the man, forgetting herself because she never witnessed such a scene in any movie because no movie had the potential to show such a beautiful feeling of a man.

In no time, she got close to him and seized his lower lip softly, making his condition more critical. Arnav who was closing his eyes so far, opened them in shock, feeling her wet soft lips. He stood like a statue. He could not understand what to do. He had no courage to take the situation under his control. But, Khushi had no problem as Arnav had. She already declared that she would be like this with her man and Arnav could not stand it. She just did what she said. She didn't feel awkward exposing her feelings because Arnav was going to be her husband and this was how her life would be with him. She didn't think there was anything to be hesitated. She didn't want to. She wanted him to know what she was, and how her actions could be.

Not only that. He was HER man. She loved him. There was no wonder if she liked to kiss him. She got apart from him, slowly. Arnav opened his eyes and looked at her dizzily. She kissed his eyes, making him close them again. He opened them again jerking, hearing,

"I love you, Arnav"

Arnav looked at her perplexed. He could not know a love could be exposed this way. In fact, he didn't know love would be exposed by a girl too. He belonged to the era in which girls showed only shyness. His body was still vibrating. His fisted palms explained his suffocation. She held his closed fists. Taking them, she kept them on her cheeks. Arnav blinked his eyes. Clutching his wrists, she asked,

"Won't you kiss me?"

She showed her cheek, making him gulp. She looked at him raising her brows. Arnav made up himself and got ready to just touch her cheek with his lips. He did that but after doing that, he could not stop it just by touching her cheek. He unknowingly pressed his lips more on her cheek as her velvety skin fascinated his senses which made him grip it. He panted hard, pressing his lips on her cheek. Both of them were losing themselves slowly. Khushi looked at him and hugged him, closing her eyes.

In the meanwhile, Queen Medha read Padmakshi's message and was stunned. Taking a whole minute after reading it, she laughed. She felt proud, knowing that the plan was Khushi's. She waited for Padmakshi to come. She was so worried about facing Chandrika and her father. Because their decision to get Khushi married to Arnav would put their kingdom into trouble for sure. They would lose their support. Chandrika's father had goodwill with their neighboring kingdoms. Antagonizing him would surely lead their kingdom into trouble. She was thinking about how to face it. Now, she was so glad as Khushi found a super cool solution to the problem.

As per the plan, Medha waited at the entrance of her room itself. So that, Parvathy would hear them. She sent the guards who were guarding her room.

Padmakshi came to her room. Medha got ready to perform the drama.

"What do you want to know Padmakshi?" Medha asked.

"Why did you agree with Prince Aparajith to marry a commoner? Chandrika is waiting to marry him with a lot of dreams about her future with Prince Aparajith. Her father will get angry about your decision. You will lose his support. We may face a war also"

"We have a strong reason," Medha said.

"That's what I want to know. Being a Princess of this kingdom, don't I have a right to know the reason?"

"You have all the right to know the reason but you should not leak the secret"

"What secret?"

"There is a drawback in Arnav's horoscope"

"What drawback?"

"We know Chandrika's father will get angry but, if Chandrika marries Arnav, he will be upset for his whole life"

"What are you saying?"

"Yes... there is a huge flaw in his horoscope"

"Is it?"

"The one who marries Arnav will die after delivering the first heir of the kingdom"

"Whaaaaat?" Padmakshi was shocked.

"Yes, his wife will have a short life. Tell me, how could I get Chandrika to marry him? She is a girl who grew up in our palace. She is also like my child. King Chaitanya doesn't want to put his friend's daughter's life on fire. He doesn't want to ruin her life for the heir of this kingdom. But, Khushi has no one. No one will question us if anything happens to her. at the same time, we will get an heir from her. This is why we agreed to this marriage"

"You mean, after her demise, Prince Aparajith could marry someone?"

She sighed.

"He can but he is not lucky enough to live with his wife"

"What do you mean?"

"No matter how many times he marries, his wife will not last" She sniffed turning behind.

"Oh God... is this what my brother's condition is?"

"Please, don't tell anyone about this. If Khushi ran away from our palace knowing this truth, we would not get an heir to our kingdom. Because no Princess will marry Arnav without matching his horoscope with hers. Then the truth will come out for sure" She pleaded.

"No, Mother, I will not tell anyone know this. After all, it's all about Prince Aparajith and our Kingdom"

They saw a shadow moving away. Padmakshi gestured to her to be quiet and slowly moved out. She saw Parvathy rushing towards Chandrika's place. She came in and laughed. Medha joined her.

"How is your daughter-in-law's plan?" She asked.

"I was worried about getting her married to Arnav because only good qualities are not enough to become queen. It needs some QUEENLY VALUES to lead the kingdom. A Queen should be supportive of the King. She should help him to solve problems. Now, I'm sure, Khushi will be not only a good wife to Arnav but also a good Queen to our kingdom" Medha said with full of satisfaction.

Padmakshi nodded her head affirmatively.

To be continued...