35 Lifeline

Part 35 Lifeline

"Arnav destined to die by a POISONED ARROW... his life should have ended by now. There is no chance for him to be alive."

Chaitanya and Medha were shocked to the core and also confused.

"But, he is still alive... fit and fine," Chaitanya said.

"No way... how it's possible? How FATE could be changed?"

"I don't know what to say, Guruji. Arnav is still alive. That's true," Chaitanya said.

"He was supposed to be hit by the poisoned arrow but, a girl saved him," Medha said.

"A GIRL? Who is she?"

"She is a foreigner. She came to our Kingdom as a visitor,"

"Where is she? Did she leave?"

"Not yet. She is staying in our kingdom as a guest. Arnav took her to the Temple,"

"In fact, I wanted to talk about an important matter with you," Chaitanya said.

Shivguru became thoughtful.

"Please, come, Guruji," They took him inside.

"Tell me clearly, what happened," Shivguru asked, sitting on the broad chair.

"Arnav was staying with our southern force as he expected Ashoka's invitation to the Kalinga war but he didn't get the invitation. He met the girl there when she saved our kingdom's girl from a man who tried to abduct her. When Arnav enquired the girl about the incident, she told him that Hemadri was behind it but she was not ready to come to our capital to complain against him due to fear. But the foreigner was ready to do that on behalf of the girl. So, Arnav brought her to our capital. On the way to the capital, someone tried to kill Arnav when he was taking a bath in a river. That was when the foreigner saved him"

"I can't believe this"

"Why Guruji?"

"His death was clearly there in his horoscope. As per his horoscope, he should have died before Ashoka quit the war. I thought it would happen in the war. I even checked Arnav's lifeline on his palm but it didn't give me hope. It was so light and there was a deep cleft in his lifeline. Then how did it happen?"

"Could you tell us, seeing his horoscope what will happen in his life hereafter?"

"No... there is nothing in his horoscope after the day of his death. We can't predict anything by his horoscope."

"Means, will he die?" Medha asked fearfully.

"I can't say anything"

"Arnav likes to marry the foreigner... he just told me his wish this morning"

Shivguru became thoughtful. He looked at Chaitanya and said,

"Shall I meet the girl?"

"Sure... they must be on their way... I will get her here"

He clapped and the next second a guard came inside the room and bowed.

"Ask Prince Aparajith to bring Khushi here"

The guard again bowed and left the palace.

"When did you come from Pataliputra, Guruji?"

"I came here straight from the Pataliputra to meet you to know how you are without Prince Aparajith. I would not have gone to Pataliputra if Ashoka had not called me for the huge Pooja before the war. I could not refuse his invitation but, I didn't expect Arnav would be alive. Do you know what would have happened if he had died?"