54 Anything for Sand Clock

Part 54 Anything for Sand Clock

Aparajith rushed to Arnav to get the sand clock from him unaware of his strength. But the man who knew very well about Prince Aparajith was horrified seeing his stupidity.

"Nooooo... Aparajith, don't go..." Rudra Pratap shouted panicking.

Aparajith put a brake on his leg and tried to stop running while looking at his grandfather, turning his head but as of now, he came close to Arnav. Was not that chance enough for Arnav? He pulled Aparajith's collar who was just a hand distance from him. In no time, he circled his neck with his left hand from behind in the tangling way.

Rudra Pratap was shocked to the core. His grandson was in the arms of an iron man. He would kill anyone in the blink of an eye no matter how hard the process was. His grandson was trapped in his armring now. A very few seconds were enough for him to twist his grandson's head and send him away from the blue planet.

"What have you done, Aparajith...? Why did you go to him? Didn't I say about him? He can't be defeated easily... he even defeated his death..."

"That's the meaning of his name... Aparajith... undefeated" Said Khushi and tried to move towards Arnav.

"Don't move..." Rudra Pratap warned.

"Nanu, please save me..." The weakling pleaded.

"Prince Aparajith... I warn you... leave my grandson. Or else, I will shoot Khushi" He pointed the gun at Khushi nervously. Arnav tightened his grip around Aparajith's neck.

"Nanu..." Aparajith chocked.

"Rudra Pratap, drop the gun... or else, you will never see your grandson again in your life" Arnav warned.

Not only Rudra Pratap but everyone was confused because they didn't know what he meant.

Arnav removed the sand clock from his belt and showed it to Rudra Pratap whose eyes sparkled seeing the thing he was penancing to get for many long years.

"It will take a second for me to twist it. I will take your grandson to my kingdom. It was my territory. None will question me no matter what I do. I can give your grandson a worse death there. I can make my kingdom people hit him with stones day and night...! If I say he tried to kill me, my kingdom people will make him into mush. He will die miserably having no one for himself. Think once before making any step" Arnav warned him.

Rudra Pratap looked at the sand clock and then at his grandson. He gulped down hard. His hard waiting to get the sand clock was at stake. His bloody grandson spoilt it. the man in front of him was Prince Aparajith, the one who had the ability to kill a tiger.

Arnav gripped Aparajith's neck and said,

"You wanted to travel to our kingdom, right? I will take you there..." he said, looking at Aparajith, gritting his teeth.

"Prince Aparajith... don't do that..." Rudra Pratap pleaded as he became nervous.

"Drop the gun"

"Ok, I will drop the gun. Promise me you don't do anything to my grandson" Rudra Pratap demanded. He knew Prince Aparajith would keep his word.

"I won't do anything IF you and your grandson don't do anything stupid"

Rudra Pratap looked at his grandson with disappointment. What a beautiful chance to get a sand clock...! he felt helpless. He would never get this opportunity again in his life because Prince Aparajith would go back to his kingdom with Khushi and would never come back again.

"Drop the gun..." Arnav said again.

"Prince Aparajith, listen to me once. You are a prince. There is no harm if you don't have the sand clock with you. Please give it to me. I will fulfill my wish of visiting eras with my grandson. Please consider. I beg you. Please..."