44 Conjugal Love

Part 44 Conjugal Love

Khushi was shocked, to see the sand clock with Arnav. She looked at him with the same shock.

"I'm sorry, Khushi. I thought I could stop you from going away from me if I had hidden it from you. How idiot I have been...!"

Khushi was looking at him without saying anything. It didn't mean she was not thinking anything. Was that Arnav who hid it from her just because he didn't want her to leave him?

"I got it back the same day you lost it. Chandrika stole it from your room"

"Chandrika?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"Do you remember when did it go missing?"

"The day when we went to my era..."

"Yes, we were talking about the sand clock after coming here"

She nodded yes.

"Chandrika was listening to our talks I suppose... but I have no idea what she heard. My head spy Satyam saw her watching your room from outside through the window. When her maid screamed, you and I ran downstairs. In that gap, Chandrika entered your room and stole it. Satyam followed them to know why they stole it from your room. He saw them burying it under the jasmine plant in the garden. After they left the place, he took it from there and handed it to me. As you already concluded that you lost it, I kept it with me because I thought you couldn't go leaving me without the sand clock and it happened"

"Do you think I'm staying here only because I lost it?" Khushi asked hideously.

Arnav smiled softly not answering. She cupped his face,

"How could you think so? Didn't you see LOVE in my eyes?" she asked emotionally.

"I saw love in your eyes... not only for me but for everyone. You are KIND to everyone. That's your specialty"

"No... my love for you is different... it's rightfulness... you can't see I'm showing it to anyone. Do you think I will hug a man without having love in my heart?"

"You hugged me only after I hid the sand clock," He smiled.

Khushi didn't know how to make him understand. She understood this was his condition after knowing about his horoscope. She had to make him understand her stand that the parallel universe was not as important as Arnav to her.

"As I'm from the modern era, do you think I have no emotions and sentiments?" Khushi asked painfully.

"No...certainly not. I wonder being a modern-era girl, how you are so culture-oriented and sentimental... I respect you a lot for that quality, Khushi. That's why I thought to give the sand clock after our marriage because I knew after our marriage, you would not think of leaving me"

"Why do you believe so?"

"After our marriage, we will become a couple and start our marriage life. After sharing everything, you would not think of leaving me because I know you will not think of breaking the vows of our wedding"

"If it is so, are not my WORDS to be considered as VOWS? Do you think, whatever I showed you is not true?"

"I can't conclude Khushi"

Khushi got to know what she should do. Without saying anything, she hugged him making him perplexed. Arnav stood dumbfounded as he was out of the sand clock stress now. His sense was clear.

"You are touching my feelings in the wrong way," said Arnav closing his eyes, fisting his fingers.

Khushi looked at him, raising her head. She understood his stand but she didn't show it to him.