Epilogue

Epilogue

Arnav suggested getting Viraj and Padmakshi married on the same day their official wedding was fixed. Chaitanya and Medha felt it was a good idea. So, they fixed both the wedding.

As Arnav wished, Shashi and Garima attended Arnav and Khushi's wedding. They were speechless and overwhelmed by the wedding arrangements. It was something they could not even imagine. Even Khushi was stunned by the preparations. She understood it was not a matter of the Palace but the kingdom. People of the kingdom were happy as if it was their family wedding. People brought and piled the necessary things for the wedding wholeheartedly. All of them started gathering in the capital to see their dear Prince getting married.

Garima and Shashi were surprised to see the people accepting their daughter without difference. People were satisfied with Khushi as she started moving close to them by teaching them karate. More than that, Arnav announced that 'the scheme announced by the government DAY OFF FOR WOMEN and providing them food to make them relax' was Khushi's idea. He took her to different places and made her meet people. They liked her simplicity and care. So, there was no BIG apposition for him to marry a FOREIGNER.

Arnav and Khushi got married officially. Both the couple were taken in procession in the separate chariots which were being decorated. Arnav and Khushi's chariot took the lead and Virat and Padmakshi's chariot followed them. Standing on both sides of the streets, People blessed the couple and cheered them up. A few people were standing on the first floor of their houses and showered flowers on them.

Both the couples returned to the Palace. After introducing the couples to the court, they were sent to their respective rooms only at night. There were a lot of formalities for them to finish. Padmakshi was sent with Viraj to his palace which was allotted to the commander.

Arnav came to his room with Khushi. He looked at her smiling.

"You look so majestic in this Royal attire. I could not avert my eyes off you"

"You said the same last night when we were on the bed"

Arnav chuckled.

"You were so beautiful at that time... should mention, your performance was unbeatable last night. I still feel the vibration in my body" he smirked.

Khushi touched his hand and shook her body as if it was vibrating, making Arnav laugh.

"By the way, your biriyani with Chicken sixty-five was outstanding..."

"Really?"

"Yeah, my parents, Viraj, Padma everyone liked it. Did you ask your mother to bring the needed spices?"

"Yes, the only thing you liked in our era is Biriyani with chicken sixty-five. That's why I asked my mother to bring the needed spice to cook it"

"Who said it's the only thing I liked in your era?"

"Do you like something too?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"What's that?"

"YOU," said Arnav.

She rolled her eyes.

"Khushi..."

"Mmm?"

"What about having kids? I would like to have one daughter and one son"

"Oh..."

"I'm sure they will be the best children"

"How are you so confident?"

"It's because you are their mother"