18 Hemadri

Part 18 Hemadri

Khushi was staring at Arnav unbelievably.

"Why did you take such an oath, Arnav? What's the necessary?"

"How could I be quiet when he blamed you?

"You don't have to be quiet. It doesn't mean you should take a vow to relinquish the Prince post"

"What I do if I could not prove myself worthy of it?"

"You won't be unworthy if you don't prove it"

"Maybe... but I will prove myself... by hook or by crook"

"How?"

Arnav nodded his head from left to right.

"I have no idea but I will have to..."

*God... what will I do... There are no CCTV cameras or, hidden cameras in this palace... How could I help Arnav now? * Khushi murmured.

"What are you murmuring?"

"Could you make anyone an approver?"

"Means?"

"We should drag Hemadri's man to our side. We should make him give a statement against Hemadri. Won't it be a good proof?"

Arnav kept his hands on his hip and looked at her unbelievably.

"You are so cunning; you know," he said with a weird expression.

"Let me be... could you do that?"

"It's not as easy as you think. His men are so loyal to him"

"I don't know how people are always loyal to VILLAINS," Khushi said wearily.

"I asked Viraj to get people from the border village. If he gets someone, then we can prove him guilty"

"You have only ten days... could he bring the witness before ten days complete?"

Arnav was silent.

*What have to done Khushi? You should not have come to this palace. You made Arnav's condition miserable. No matter whether anything can be changed or not. Save him and immediately leave the place* She said to herself.

Arnav looked at her oddly.

"What are you blabbering?"

"I'm thinking about how to prove him wrong"

"Don't be stressed. I will take care of him" Arnav said confidently.

Khushi didn't know how he would prove it.

Night

Khushi was tossing on the bed not getting sleep. She was thinking about Arnav and his oath. As she didn't get sleep, she came out of the room. The palace was getting light from the large size lamps. She admired the night view of the palace. Suddenly she heard a mild noise. She was horrified, seeing someone moving towards Arnav's room. He was covering himself with a black sheet. She hid behind a big size vase and watched it. She didn't know who was he. What was his intention? Would he hurt Arnav? He slowly opened Arnav's room door. Khushi slowly moved towards him.

"Damn, why the hell the rooms of this palace are so big? It seems I need an auto to reach his room fast" Khushi thought.

He opened the door and slowly got in. In no time, Khushi pounced on him from behind.

"How dare you enter Arnav's room? Who the hell are you? Why are you here? Are you going to harm him???? Arnav... Arnav, where are you? Come on..." She shouted, looking here and there.