42 Fun?

Part 42 fun?

Arnav broke the kiss and looked at Khushi giddily. He closed his eyes when Khushi wiped his lip with her thumb. She pecked his cheek with admiration. Arnav felt it. He opened his eyes gulping down. Khushi brushed his hair with her fingers fondly. Arnav smiled at her lovingly.

"You are making me crazy about you," he tucked her hair.

"you are much better than me"

"Means?"

"Because I becoming MAD about you"

"So?"

"It feels like I want to be with you all the time"

"If it is so, my condition is also the same. So, I'm also mad"

"You know what, If I had not come to the Maurya Empire, I would have been roaming somewhere else in India" Khushi sighed,

"Where would you have roamed?"

"At some temple, or, at some Museum, or, at some waterfalls, or..."

"Do you want to go to a waterfall?" Arnav asked.

"Does your Kingdom have a waterfall?" She asked excitedly.

"Many... but there is a waterfall outside our fort"

"Is it? Will you take me there?" She pleaded cutely.

Arnav nodded ok.

"When?"

"Now"

"Now? Really?" she was so eager.

"Mmm"

"Don't you need the King or Queen's permission?"

"It's not necessary because we will come back within a few hours."

"Won't they say anything?"

"No... let's go"

"Wait, I will bring a spare dress"

"Are you going to take a bath in the falls?" Arnav asked.

"Should not I?" She pouted.

Arnav bit his lip raising his brows. If Khushi asked him to take a bath in the falls with her and played with him in the water, what would be his condition? She was definitely going to put him on fire. He supposed.

"Ok, I won't take a bath..." She said sadly.

"Ok, take a spare dress but I won't take a bath. Ok?" Arnav sighed.

Khushi frowned and nodded ok. Taking a spare dress, she stuffed it in her bag.

"Let's go"

They came downstairs. Arnav signaled a guard. He bowed and left the place. Within a few minutes, he came with a chariot. Stopping it in front of Arnav, he got off. Arnav hopped on it and Khushi climbed the stairs of the chariot. It was not like a WAR chariot but with two stairs as it was for Royal ladies' usage. Arnav flicked the whip and the horses moved out of the palace dragging the chariot.

Khushi stood next to Arnav even though there was a seat too. She noticed a change in people's LOOKS. Respect was visible in it. A few people greeted them with joining hands. It seemed their wedding news spread in the fort.

"Arnav..."

"Mmm?"

"What I think is true?"

"What?" He asked smiling as he guessed what she was going to ask.