50 The Killer

Part 50 The killer

"Is your phone ready?" Arnav asked.

Khushi took it out of her bag and switched it on. There was only a five percent charge on that mobile.

"There is no charge," Khushi said.

"Means?"

"It should be charged with current"

"But, there is no current in this era"

"Yeah, I have POWER BANK"

"Means?"

Khushi removed her power bank and connected it to the phone.

"This is a power bank. It saves current in it. we can use it anywhere"

"Wow... human inventions are so great at the same time, some of them are very bad and against mankind, right?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"Khushi, I have a doubt"

"What?"

"Instead of capturing the video, why shouldn't we save your parents?"

"I too thought about it but what if everything after that changed?"

"means?"

"I became an explorer only because they died. If they were alive, I would not become an explorer. If I had not become an explorer, I would not have come to the Mauryan Empire..."

"So what if they changed? You are with me in this era. We will bring your parents also to this era. They will be safe here. Then why should we bother about it?"

"What if they are not fine with coming to this era? What if they don't allow me to come back with you?"

"We will decide later Khushi. If they are not fine with coming with us, then we will drop them in the present and come back here. What say?"

"But..."

"Khushi, listen. According to the sand clock, we can change anything, only if you leave the place. Until you stay in that era, what you changed will remain the same. I'm an example of it. That's why I'm alive today"

Khushi was thoughtful. Arnav cupped her face,

"Khushi, don't think much. Let's see what will happen. You have already created a parallel universe. So, these changes are unavoidable, right?"

Taking a deep breath, she nodded yes.

"But, remember one thing, Arnav, you should not take any decision in haste. Don't lose your patience"

"Ok... I won't do anything like, I did last time... ok?"

"Mmm..."

"Knowing the reason for their death is also important as important as their rescue, Khushi"

"Yes... I too want to know the reason. So, we will have to go earlier there"

"I'm ready," Arnav asked.

"Will you come in this dress?"

"So what? We are not going for a tour but to fight"

"Then, take your sward too..."

"Of course, I will"

Khushi was shocked.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah..."

"Arnav, we don't know what weapon the killer will have. If they have a gun, we will not hurry but should be careful. It will become a serious issue if they shoot us"