45 Arnav's Wish

Part 45 Arnav's wish

In the meanwhile,

King Chaitanya came to Andapura with a smile on his face. Queen Medha who was waiting for him saw that and asked.

"What made you smile?"

"I heard Khushi went to Arnav's room"

Medha looked at him frowning.

"What's there to smile? She always goes to his room and they talk timelessly"

"That's why I smiled... When our wedding was fixed, I wanted to talk to you but you weren't even ready to meet me..."

Medha blushed, bowing down.

"Thank God, my son is going to get a wife who is brave and comfortable with him"

"I too amazed seeing that. She looks so casual with Arnav..."

"She is a foreigner after all..."

"But, she respects elders like our kingdom girls do"

"That's her specialty... Arnav is happy with her...it's enough..."

"He is not just happy with her but ALIVE because of her... I'm not ready to think more than that" Medha said emotionally.

The king nodded yes.

.........

Arnav was lying next to Khushi, panting hard, after experiencing the best pleasure of life. He could not believe he just intimated with his love lady... that too, before marriage. He could not believe he lost himself getting weaker. Why won't he get weaker when he was in front of the Queen of his heart?

He turned his head and looked at her. She moved towards him and rested her head on his bicep, keeping her hand on his chest. He hugged her tightly, burying his face in the crook of her neck.

"Did you come into my life to kill me this way?" he questioned tightening the hug.

Khushi smiled.

"I can't believe a girl could go to this extent to prove her love. I think, to get this unbelievable experience in my life only I'm still alive"

She hugged him and said,

"Whatever the reason is, I don't care... you are alive and I'm with you. That's all that matters"

"Yes, whatever the reason would be. You just be with me. I don't think I can live without you... not definitely after this gathering"

"Only a few days... after our wedding, we will always be together"

"Won't you be with me before our wedding? We have already started it. Then, why should we be separated?"

"Someone said we should not do IT before the wedding?"

"I said that because I didn't know IT would be so awesome..."

"So, do you want us to be together only for THAT?"

"Not only that, I want to be with the amazing girl. I can't believe you submitted yourself to me. I didn't even see a glimpse of hesitation in your eyes when you did that"

"I told you, I won't do anything without interest but will do anything wholeheartedly,"

"I saw that... you were full of yourself, I was thunderstruck by your move,"

"I knew... I thought you were also like Ganga's husband who was unaware of intimacy," she laughed.

"Is it? Thank God, I took it forward... or else, you would have thought I'm useless..." Arnav chuckled.