56 Last Part

Last part

Arnav looked at Khushi with a smile. She tried to hug him. As Arnav guessed it, he stopped her.

"Wait... Let me take a bath... I killed many today..." He said looking at his body where there was blood strain.

Khushi nodded yes. Arnav was supposed to walk to the washroom, but Khushi stopped him by clutching his wrist and started removing his clothes. Arnav gazed at her letting her do it.

Khushi folded the clothes cautiously so as not to touch the blood strain. Clutching his hand in her left hand, and his clothes in her right hand, she walked to the washroom. She kept the cloth in the corner of the huge washroom. She made him sit on a stool and poured water on his body. Applying a fragrant power on his body, she rubbed it. Arnav ran his fingers in his hair. She looked at him and gestured at the water tub that had been filled already.

Arnav clutched her hand and made her sit on his lap. Khushi read his eyes.

"I don't know whether I could ask you or not..."

"What?"

Arnav sighed and nodded no.

"You can hug me now" he smiled.

Though Khushi knew that was not what he was supposed to say, she circled his neck and drenched his handsome face with numerous kisses. Arnav stayed smilingly, getting her kisses. He knew she was overwhelmed. She captured his lip and kissed him passionately. It didn't seem she would end the kiss soon. Arnav pulled his lip from her mouth and looked at her raising his eyebrows. She circled his neck tight and said,

"Thank you so much, Arnav..."

He pulled her from him and asked,

"Thank for?"

"For bringing my parents back..."

"Was that me who brought them? Touch your heart and say the truth," he smiled.

"Without you, it would not have happened. It was indeed a ONE MAN SHOW. If you were not with me, we would not have defeated Nayak and Rudra Pratap like cruel men. Maybe, I and my parents would have died in the parallel universe itself" She said the truth.

"Maybe, but you have forgotten one thing"

"What?"

"If you had not been there with me, Prince Aparajit would have died long ago... Right?"

"What's the point? Did I save you to save my parents?"

"Not at all... You saved me unconditionally. You are a selfless woman. That's why everything good is happening with you"

"The best thing that happened to me is, YOU" She pinched his cheek.

"The bestest thing that happened to me is, YOU" he pecked her cheek.

Khushi gazed at him with a smile.

"Whaaat?"

"The FIRE looks HOTTER with water droplets" She sucked the water in his cheek.

"Fire? What fire?" he asked.

"I addressed YOU as fire"

"This is the kind of fire that melts in the nearness of its girl" he melted.

"You were supposed to tell me something... what was that?" she questioned.

Arnav closed his eyes for a few seconds and nodded no.

"Do you want me to join you in the water tub?" she asked.

He averted his gaze and closed his eyes.

"So, you wanted to... what's there to be hesitated? I'm your wife..."