52 Another Twist

Part 52 Another Twist

"He is not my friend but HUSBAND," Khushi said.

Not only Shashi and Garima but also RudraPratap were shocked hearing that.

"Husband? What are you saying, Khushi?" Garima asked restlessly.

"Yes, Amma, we loved each other and got married"

"What have you done, Khushi? Rudra uncle said he died... What does that mean? He would die soon... Why did you go to the Mauriyan Empire and marry a man who doesn't belong to our era?" Garima questioned nervously.

"Amma, he won't die... Until I'm with him" Khushi said confidently.

"Khushi, stop your movie dialogues," Garima said annoyingly.

"It's not a movie dialogue but reality"

"What do you mean?"

"Yes, I agree he was supposed to die at the bank of river Yamuna but I saved him"

"What do you mean, beta? How it is possible?" Rudra Pratap asked.

"Yes, I saw an archer aiming at him. I pushed Prince Aparajith away and saved him from the poisoned arrow"

"That means, you have created a parallel universe because according to the actual event, he died," Rudra said unbelievably.

"Yes... I have created a parallel universe by saving him from the arrow. Now, I have to be with him. If I leave his era, I can't say what will happen to him"

"Why are you bother about him, Khushi?" Garima asked.

"He is my husband, Amma. After you and Babuji, he is the one who loves me truly. He started loving me even before he got to know about his fate. He won't live without me... And I can't even think of leaving him" Khushi said firmly.

Shashi and Garima looked at her shockingly.

"How could you live in the era where there is no technology? How could you live in the place which was completely strange? You used to be in the comfort zone, Khushi. Without any facility, how could you live?"

"I got used to be comfortable with him, Amma. I was there in the past few days. I never felt bad for not having Technology because that is the real life Amma. Technology is nothing. We can live without that too. There is no technology but flawless love. His love for me is true Amma. He and his parents are celebrating me like anything. What else do I need?"

"Won't you be with us? Don't you want us?" Garima asked choking.

"In this three years, after you died, I was all alone Amma. I roamed around India not because I'm bored but to forget I'm an orphan. He was the one who wiped the thought of orphan from my mind and made me comfortable in his kingdom. Being a prince, he never showed his superiority to me but treated me equally, as if I'm a princess. Hearing my story, he wanted me to punish the killer of my parents and helped me to do that. Now, he saved you too. Without him, I could not have saved you, Amma. I will be happy because you are alive. It's enough for me. Please understand. I can't leave him"

Garima looked at Shashi helplessly.

"I'm happy in his kingdom, Babuji. His parents accepted me wholeheartedly. They are thinking I'm a foreigner. They don't even know I'm a time traveler"

Shashi looked at Arnav who was in deep thought. He gestured to Garima to look at him.

"He is trying to understand our conversion I suppose. He is not only a husband of our daughter but a Prince. We should respect him. Khushi married him because we died. She made the decision of Marrying him because we were not with her. We can't blame her"