36 Parallel Universe

Part 36 Parallel Universe

Khushi understood she could not give any excuses anymore but, what about the PARALLEL UNIVERSE? Could not she avoid it? But where was the sand clock? Without that, how could she return to 2023? If she stayed there, Arnav would not accept any of her excuses. At the same time, what would she do without the sand clock? Did she have any other choice than staying here? She was highly confused.

"Guruji, please fix their wedding date," The king said.

Shivguru nodded, making Khushi gulp down. Arnav became delighted. Finally, his wish of marrying Khushi was going to come true.

"This month last week has an auspicious day. We can fix the wedding on that day" Shiuvguru said.

"We will start preparations," The king said.

"Go ahead"

Queen Medha came to Khushi and pecked her forehead. Khushi smiled at her awkwardly.

"Arnav loves you so much. He doesn't give the right to anyone to call him ARNAV who is not close to him. You are the only one who got the right. I hope you will understand that."

Khushi became emotional. What did she do? She had created expectations in their mind unknowingly but it didn't matter now. It was not just about HER wish but about a KINGDOM.

"We are happy as we are going to get a daughter-in-law who is not just beautiful with the brain but also bold and brave. Any kingdom needs such a QUEEN" Chaitanya said.

"Khushi thinks, she is not capable of being a Queen," Arnav said.

"If you are not, then who else?" The king asked.

Khushi smiled embarrassingly.

"Don't think of anything, dear. You are going to RULE our Prince. Be happy..." The king smiled.

"Yeah, I will come to your place afterward," Medha said.

Khushi didn't know why would she come to her place. She nodded ok.

"You just came from the temple. You should be tired. Go and take a rest," Medha said.

That was when Padmakshi came there to get blessings from Shivguru. She touched his feet.

Arnav saw a guard waiting for him outside. He had been sent him for an important work.

"Guruji, I got a work... Shall we go?" Arnav asked.

"Yeah... you can," Shivguru said.

Arnav looked at his parents who nodded ok. He looked at Khushi smiling. She followed him silently, thinking about her changed life. Why did she particularly wish to see the Maurya Empire leaving all other Empires of India behind? Why did she particularly meet Arnav leaving everyone in the Maurya Empire when there were many people in the Kingdom? Why did she miss the sand clock that was the only source to go back to 2023? Was she destined for Arnav?

Arnav saw her thinking deeply. He knew what she was thinking.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

Khushi looked at him plainly. Her sight fell on the honey seller who she saw in the market. Giving a jar to a guard, he left the place. The guard brought it to Arnav.

"It's here, Prince Aparajith" He extended a jar.

Taking it from him, Arnav gave it to Khushi. Khushi looked into the jar and found HONEY in it. She smiled. Taking a few drops of honey on her fingertip, she tasted it. It tasted unlike modern-era honey. It was with less sweetness and slightly iron smelled. She had no doubt it was PURE honey. The modern era was running with DUPLICATE properties. She sighed.