49 Plan is ready

Part 49 Plan is ready

Khushi created a blueprint of the plan in her mind. Before falling asleep, she decided what to do and how to implement her plan.

The next morning

Khushi was sleeping burying her face in Arnav's chest. Arnav woke up from his sleep hearing the Bell sound of the temple. It was the indication of the completion of the early morning Pooja. He went to the washroom. Taking a bath he came out. Khushi was still sleeping. He shook Khushi slightly.

"Khushi... Wake up..." he said.

Khushi looked at him with sleepy eyes.

"Wake up... I think there will be some formalities..." Arnav said.

"I heard many maids will take the princess to get her bath..." Khushi asked in a croaky voice.

Arnav chuckled.

"Do you want maids to take you to the washroom?"

She sat on the bed with half-closed eyes.

"I saw search scenes in movies. That's why I asked" She smiled drowsily.

"That's the procedure but I avoid them..."

"Why? "

"Then, the servants will permanently reside in our room to serve us" He smiled.

"Yeah, that's true. But Prince's life would be like that only, right? Why don't you like it?"

"Prince can't be a Prince all the time. Didn't you see our camp? There won't be any facilities. We should adjust accordingly. Then why should we get used to these comforts? It will be hard to switch it later"

"Mmm...:

"Go and take a bath. We have to perform a Pooja I suppose"

"Ohh..." Khushi got down from the bed and went to the washroom.

Finishing her bath, Khushi came out wrapping a Silk cloth around her petite body. Arnav got stuck seeing her with a single towel.

"You have guts you know..." he shrank his eyes.

"Why?" she asked keeping her hands on her hip.

"How dare you come in front of your husband like this...!"

"Why shouldn't I dare?"

"What will you do if I take the cloth?"

Khushi dropped her jaw.

"This is too much Prince Aparjith..."

"Why? You are my wife, right? Nothing is too much for Prince Aparajith" Arnav moved towards her.

"Arnav, don't you dare..." she looked here and there.

"I surely will dare" he smirked.

"You said we have to go to Pooja room"

"So?"

"I should have to take bath again before reaching the pooja room... if you touch me..."

"Why?"

"Arnav, don't play with me" she warned.

Without giving heed to her warning, he moved towards her. Khushi rushed to the bed and stood at the opposite side.

"You warned me not to come close to you bravely. Then why are you running away now? Face me, standing at the same place..."

"Like a good boy, get out of the room. Or else..."