12 Prince Aparajit

Part 12 Prince Aparajit

Khushi came to Ganga's room and got ready. Ganga came to the room. Khushi smiled at her.

"We are leaving... take care of your life and also your husband"

"Will you come to this village again?" Ganga asked.

Khushi got stuck.

"I am not sure Ganga but I will never forget you" Khushi smiled.

"I too can never forget you. If you had not come here, they would have chased me out of my husband's life. As per the commander's order, the doctor took my husband to the village clinic. He got to know the real issue from my husband. It's everything because of you..."

"You are a nice woman who loves your husband sincerely. Only good will happen to you. Give birth to many children and teach them what is intimacy" Khushi laughed and Ganga blushed.

Khushi packed her things in the bag and came out with Ganga. She saw Arnav taking leave from Prithvi. Mrs. Prithvi hurried to Khushi and hugged her.

"Thank you so much. We would have become sinners... if you didn't let us know"

"That's ok Aunty. You are a sweet woman. You have no ego. That's why you accepted your mistake because you truly want your children to be happy. Every selfless mother would be like that"

Not only Mr. and Mrs. Prithvi but also our commander was touched.

"We are leaving" Bending down, Khushi touched Mrs. Prithvi's feet, making Arnav frown. Was not touching elders' feet their country custom? How did Khushi know about it?

"Always be happy..." Mrs. Prithvi blessed her.

Ganga came there with two bronze jars. Taking them from her hand, Mrs. Prithvi gave them to Arnav and Khushi. Khushi frowned as she did not know what it was whereas Arnav drank it in a go. Khushi looked at the jar and asked,

"What's this?"

"It's Bajra Pulp. Very healthy. You would not have drunk it in your country. Drink it. You won't feel hungry because it's good stuff"

"Can I get a spoon?" Khushi asked.

Arnav frowned. Mrs. Prithvi and Ganga spared a glance.

"Spoon? Will you have this pulp with a spoon? Then we will be sitting here until evening" Arnav smiled so did the others.

Khushi made an awkward face and drank it. It was indeed tasty. Curd and finely chopped onion gave it a good flavor. Mrs. Prithvi was right. Khushi felt her stomach full.

"We are leaving..." Arnav said.

Khushi whispered something in Mrs. Prithvi's ear. Nodding her head from left to right, she closed her face with her palms blushingly. Ganga who was standing close to them also heard it and blushed too. Arnav and Mr. Prithvi spared a glance not understanding anything.

 Prithvi spared a glance not understanding anything