41 End of Difference

Part 41 End of differences

In the meanwhile,

Parvathy ran to Chandrika's room and saw her writing a message on a silk cloth.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Writing a message to my father. I want him to wage war on this kingdom. How could they get Prince Aparajith marry to someone other than me?" She said wrathfully.

"Why? Do you want to die?" Parvathy asked.

"Why would I die? I'm going to leave this kingdom. They can't do anything to me"

"You have to leave this kingdom before the king and the Queen change their mind"

"What are you blathering?" she asked irritatingly.

"I'm not blathering... you are the one who is reacting without knowing the truth"

"What truth?"

"Do you think King Chaitanya is giving up his royal pride for his son's happiness?"

Chandrika frowned.

"There is a big hidden truth behind this marriage"

"What truth?"

"Prince Aparajith is not lucky enough to live with his wife"

"What do you mean?"

"This is the flaw his horoscope is having. His wife will die after her first delivery. This is why they didn't want you to marry him because the truth will come out if your father matches your horoscope with Prince Aparajith's"

"How do you know this?"

"Padmakshi asked her mother the reason for this marriage. She is not fine with this marriage. She doesn't want a commoner to become a queen. That was when Queen Medha told her about it"

"Is it true?"

"Before leaving the palace, Saint Shivguru said, 'Don't forget what I said about Arnav' The king and Queen must have discussed his horoscope with the Saint I suppose. Didn't we know they won't make any major decision without his consent"

Chandrika became thoughtful.

"Can't Prince Aparajith live with anyone?"

"No... that's why they are getting him married to Khushi who has no one for herself. No one will question them even if she dies but they will get an heir through her. See, how shrewdly they are planning... Thank God, they got Khushi. Or else, they would have trapped you in the name of friendship"

Chandrika was horrified.

"Now, tell me, what are you going to do? Do you want to marry Prince Aparajith?" Parvathy asked.

Chandrika nodded no hurriedly.

"Just because he looks handsome, do you want to leave your life?"

"No... I won't..."

"Will you send a message to your father?"

"Yes..."

"But why?"

"I should tell him the real issue. Or else, he may come here with his force if he heard about Prince Aparajith's wedding with Khushi"

"Yeah, you are right. Do it"

Chandrika wrote a message to send it to her father.

On the other hand,

Khushi was standing hugging Arnav who was standing like a statue. Khushi didn't know whether she should feel bad for his condition or if should she laugh at him. But, both would make him awkward. She didn't want to do them. At the same time, she didn't want to LEAVE him like that. She broke the hug and pressed his shoulders to make him sit on the bed. Arnav sat on the bed, all the way looking at her. As he didn't expect, she sat on his lap and leaned on his shoulder, circling his waist, worsening his condition. Arnav didn't know what to do. How to react to it but he liked the way she was sitting on his lap, leaning on his shoulder. It made him feel ecstatic. He felt something happening in him. He slowly raised his arms to embrace her but stopped, hearing Khushi saying,