One shot #2

I watched as Keith took off his shirt to train before quickly looking away as Keith noticed the attention. That's it!!!

I left the training deck and found Hunk and Pidge sitting on the couch. Pidge was fiddling with some alien technology while Hunk was reading a book bored.

"Guys! I think Keith is gay!" I yelled standing in front of them pleadingly. They both looked at each other then back at me. "It's starting to infect me!" I said horrified.

Pidge began to laugh, "Being gay isn't infectious Lance." Hunk started to laugh too as the comment fully processed in his head.

"Well then why is it that I have gay thoughts every time Keith takes his shirt off?" I asked raising my eyebrow at my argument.

"It could just be because you are gay and attracted to Keith." Hunk explained.

"I'm gay!? And for Keith!?" I yelled in a panic. "Um, Lance..." Pidge said pointing.

I turned around to see Keith without a shirt, his towel slung over his neck and he dropped his water bottle (closed thankfully) on the floor with wide eyes. I stopped a moment before turning back around to the two and pointing at Keith, "See! He's doing it again! His shirt is off!" I yelled causing him to turn red like you wouldn't believe.

"So," I started as I sat down on the couch next to the two, "what are the chances of him being gay?" I whispered leaning in. They both had to try and contain their laughter to see how flustered Keith was. "I don't know, what do you think Hunk? What are the chances of Keith being gay?" She giggled. "I don't know Pidge. What about you Keith? What do you think the chances are of being gay?" He played along causing his shoulders to bounce a little as he laughed.

They expected an even more flustered and embarrassed Keith but where instead surprised when he calmly replied with "Very high," before walking out. It seemed really cool but the moment he left the room he was a blushing mess. Lance who was definitely not expecting the situation to turn the way it did had a large grin spread out across his face.