Shot through the heart and your to blame!!! You give love a bad name!!!

"Everyone take cover!!" Shiro yelled a fleet of Galra running down the halls after them. Several shots were blasted their way. Lance was behind everyone, he turned around and began shooting at them. He had to protect his teammates.

He took down several but there were many. "Lance what are you doing?!" Shiro called. They were some distance ahead and out of range so Lance cut back and began to run. They hopped in their lions and took off.

"Lance what were you thinking?!" Keith yelled over the intercom. "You could've been killed you shithead."

"Awe Keith~ you do care!" I said smiling smugly even if he was unable to see it.

"Keith is right Lance, what were you thinking?" Shiro cut in.

"The Galra... they... they were going to catch up. They were getting to close." Lance responded more seriously now.

There was silence for a few moments. It had become clear to the paladins that Lance had risked his life to try and save them.

"Thank you Lance." Shiro breathed. "Just try to be a little more careful next time."

They landed back at the castle and jumped out into the hangers. Lance the moment he stepped out fell down gripping his side. Keith being the only one around ran to his side. "Hey what's wrong? You okay?" He asked in confusion trying to help him sit up.

Lance looked up with a small smile, "So..., I just realized... that I've been shot." He had a small pained expression.

"Are you fracking serious!!" Keith exclaimed trying to pull Lances hands away to inspect the wound. "How are you just realizing that you've been shot?!"

"I dunno, there was a lot of adrenaline!" Lance pulled his hands off the wound. Blood covered the spot of his suit and a small whole was made where the bullet entered. Blood was spilling out and Keith went into a panic.

"Oh god, we need to a-apply pressure a-and um..." Keith was beginning to lose it trying to help Lance. Lance however was pretty much calm just in pain as the wound really set in and the adrenaline wore off. "Shiro help!" Keith yelled. He placed his hands over the wound and applied pressure.

"Ow! Shit! Watch it!" Lance hissed. His vision was becoming fuzzy.

"Lance just hold on a moment!" Keith yelled in his face causing him to snap up for a moment before nodding off again.

Lances vision went dark and was out. Shiro ran in and they picked up Lance carefully running as quick as they could to the healing pods.

==============

Lance woke up falling but he didn't hit the ground. Someone caught him he just doesn't know who and where is he? He looked up tiredly seeing the healing pod. Oh right, I was shot. His vision focused and he looked around. He was in Keith arms causing a small pink to dust his cheeks. It was just the two of them.

"Are you Okay? Are you feeling better?" Keith asked helping him to sit down.

"Yeah, I feel much better. Just a little woozy." Lance rubbed his head. "Is this the part where you tell me I've been asleep for a year and the Galra are defeated."

"Uh... yeah actually..." Keith smiled. Oh how he had a gorgeous smile Lance thought before realizing what Keith said.

"Wait what?!"

"I'm kidding." Keith laughed.

"Oh right." Lance couldn't help but think of how adorable Keith looked.

"It's only been two weeks. We should check your wound." Keith said standing up.

"Whatever, you just want me to take my shirt off." Lance smirked as he began to lift it up.

"Oh shut up! Besides you don't need to take it off just lift it up." Keith flicked his arm.

"As you wish." Lance did as he was told. There was definitely a scar of a small bullet whole and Keith actually found it pretty hot. He ran a finger over it causing Lance to flinch.

"Sorry, does it hurt?" Keith asked.

"No, your hands are cold!" Lance laughed causing Keith to smile too. They both stared at each other a moment. "So let me ask?"

"Yeah."

"Were you worried about me?" Lance leaned in close.

"Well I don't know about tha- Yeah okay I was a little." Keith smiled leaning in too.

"Did you miss having a little Lance around."

"It was quiet. But... a little too quiet." They were both smiling like idiots which soon faded as they realized how close they were and how serious it was getting. They both kissed tenderly missing the two weeks of company from each other.

"Lance buddy you're awa-" hunk froze. But... it wasn't just Hunk. All the paladins including Allura and Coran were standing in shock. Shiro was covering Pidge's eyes protectively.

The two boys immediately pulled away clearing their throats and straightening themselves out embarrassed.

"Nice weather we're having." Lance purses his lips taking a glance at Keith. Boy did he love him.