Taller

Lance POV:

I walked in and plopped on the couch tiredly. Allura had been working us to death training. Pidge and Hunk were in the corner whispering back and forth occasionally glancing over the shoulder at me. At some level I want to know what they're talking about but on another I don't. It's killing me though.

I walked quietly over to them. "Lance would be a bottom, I'm sure if it. Keith is too dominant for that." Pidge pushed up her glasses.

"I don't know about that. What if Keith is actually shy with that stuff. Lance would be top for sure." Hunk countered.

"Ahem." I folded my arms leaning on one leg.

"Agh! Lance! It's not- we were just!" Hunk waved his arms.

"Listen, I would be top. I'm taller."

"What are we talking about?" Keith asked behind me.

"Nothing!" I screamed startled.

"Well me and Hunk were discussing who would be the top or bottom between you too. I said Lance was bottom but Lance and Hunk say top." Pidge said pushing up her glasses.

Keith just stared and blinked for a moment. "Top? Bottom? For what exactly...?" He asked innocently. Pidge roller her eyes and whispered it in his ear. His cheeks flushed and eyes went wide. "I-I would be top then."

"Nuh-uh! I'm taller, therefore I'm top!" I argued.

Keith scoffed. "Height is stupid anyway!"

We bickered for a while just the two of us. Pidge and Hunk watched from a distance unable to hear the conversation but enjoying every minute of it.

We both turned to them after and almost yelled: "WE WOULD SWITCH OFF." In unison.

We folded our arms and stared in opposite directions embarrassed. "I'm still taller than you though..." I murmured.

"What did you just say?" Keith glared toward me.

"I said I'm still taller than you Mullet." I dropped my arms and began to walk toward him.

"So?" He said with gallons of attitude.

"You're a smol bean." I beamed.

"I'm a what?" His once cocky face full of attitude softened into confusion.

"A smol bean!" I yelled pulling him into a hug. Don't know why I did it but it's what I wanted to do.

"L-Lance!" He huffed as I continued to hug him, eventually he gave up hugged back. I then planted a small his on his cheek which then turned red.

We turned to Hunk and Pidge who were still staring at us. "We're just gonna go over-" then me and Keith took off for the nearest room, mine. It was a small make out session but it was heavenly.