Food Fight

Lance POV

We all sat at the kitchen table, Hunk was pouting because Coran insisted that he make dinner tonight. He came out baring plates of green slimy goo. We all thanked him for the meal but we were dreading eating it.

"Hey mullet, someone from the 1990's called, they want their hair back." I said cracking up into laughter. He sat next to me and I saw his face turn into a smirk as an idea popped into his brain.

"Whatever you say, Lance." He said it so... sensually? I felt my cheeks heat up slightly. But before I could think or say anything else he dipped his finger into the goo and flicked it at my face. I dodged it liKE A DAMN NINJA! See that Keith, I expected am impressed look but he was ready for an all out food war.

I picked up a handful from my plate and threw it hitting him directly in the face. He wiped it off and at lightening speed scooped up a large glop of it on his spoon and flung it in my face. I wiped it of angrily prepared for my revenge but what I saw made me think quite the opposite.

Keith's face was covered in goo but he was laughing, he had a really nice laugh. I found myself smiling and I began to laugh with him. I think this was the most fun we've had together. It was like we weren't rivals anymore.

Our laughter died down but I still stared at him. "Lance?" He questioned.

I walked forward inches apart from him and brushed a lock of raven black hair out of his face. I stared at his features lovingly and he stared back, our cheeks dusted pink.

"Lance...?" he spoke softly. I leaned in to kiss him before dumping my plate of goo on his head. I then smashed my lips into his before taking off down the hall laughing. "LANCE, YOU SON A BITCH!! YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!!" I heard him yell followed by him running after me.

Now, Keith is cute and adorable and all... but when he's running at you full speed after doing something like that... it's hella horrifying.

He chased me all over the castle and I felt my lungs burning. I decided to risk it and jump into the elevator. I repeatedly hit the button to go up. The doors were slowly closing and I watched as Keith sped up. I started screaming back to the wall as he made it to the elevator doors. But he was too little too late. I wheezed and caught my breath feeling much calmer. I heard the ding and the elevator doors slid open to reveal a red huffing Keith. I screamed again backing back up into the elevator and smashed the button to go back down. The doors began to close but he slid in between them.

"Heh, Keith, buddy? Let's talk about this!" I begged for mercy. He pushed me against the elevator wall with handfuls of my shirt. His eyes were narrowed and I fully accepted this was how I was going to die. Then he did something unexpected and kissed me square on the lips. I was so caught up in the glorious moment that I didn't notice him scoop goo of his head. He wiped it onto mine and parted the kiss just as there was a ding and the elevator doors opened again.

He smirked before exiting feeling even and accomplished. I sat there in absolute shock. I didn't even care about the goo he just dumped on my head. Keith kogane just kissed me. I didn't kiss him, no, no, no! He kissed me.

I smiled as I watched him calmly walk down the hallway. This is going to be fun...

=====
Bonus:

"What the frick just happened?" Pidge was completely confused as was the rest of them.

"I have no idea." Shiro said before slowly beginning to smile and laugh.

"I think we just witnessed the beginnings of love!" Hunk said fanboying as he has known about Lances crush.