Horror Game

3rd Person POV:

"We're leaving to talk to the leaders of another planet. Their a small civilization and are very easily intimidated therefore we cannot bring the ship. So, we are trusting you four to be responsible and look after it. Promise Shiro, Coran, and I that you'll be mature and take care of things." Allura explained.

"Yeah, yeah, we'll be fine!" Lance exclaimed leaning on Hunk. "We're totally responsible!"

Shiro gave a concerned look, "Everyone, please keep an eye on him."
Lance gave an offended look.

"It'll be fine Shiro, you can trust us to not blow up a ship for 24 hours." Keith said seriously.

"Alright, I suppose..., just careful around anything electirical, make sure to eat well-" Shiro began to go full dad mode.

"We have to go Shiro, we'll be late." Allura said beginning to push him into the ship.

"Okay but, alert us if you have a bad feeling or if any signs of Galra appear. Don't watch anything scary, we know how you get! Oh and don't forget to brush your tee-" the door closed and everyone breathed out in relief.

"Wanna play a scary game?" Pidge asked holding up a controller. Everyone shrugged, "Yeah sure." They agreed.
==========

"Okay, it's called slaughter house and it's supposed to be scary." Pidge explained as everyone got comfy on the couch. Keith made some popcorn for them and Lance sat next to him.

Lance was slightly nervous as he knew he can get scared easily, he always hopes that he just grew out of it but every time he winds up screaming or jumping so high off his seat he falls off the couch. Lane wouldn't be able to sleep the next few days.

"You alright? You aren't scared are you?" Keith teased with a smirk.

"No! Movies don't... scare... me." Lance got sidetracked as the play movie screen popped up, he could already tell this was going to be very realistic with a lot of jump scares.

"You guys ready?!" Pidge said flipping off the lights.

"Wait, you're... turning the lights off?" Lance gulped.

"Yeah, you scaaaarreed?" Pidge teased.

"No! Why do you guys keep asking that! I don't get freaked out!" Lance snapped.

"Lance, you don't have to watch this you know, we can do something else." Keith suggested. Lance stared at him a moment, Keith was actually being really sweet. But there's no way he's going to ruin everyone's night just because he's a whimp.

"Nope, I'm good. Like I said, games and movies don't scare me." Lance said snuggling into the couch.
======

It was only a minute into the game, "Pidge, go right!" Keith said getting into it. It wasn't that scary, it just didn't faze him. Lance however had his shirt pulled over his nose ready to cover his eyes when it got to scary. He had become extremely aware of his feet and the space under the couch. He slowly pulled them up on the couch tucking them under himself. No way is some freaky monster grabbing his feet tonight.

Everyone was kind of scared but it wasn't horrible, it was only Lance that was so freaked.

A jump-scare happened and Lance let out a small scream clinging to Keith. "Ohmyglobobmyglobohmyglob!" His face buried into Keith's arm.

Keith wrapped his arms around Lance and cuddled him in. "It's okay, it's fake." Keith cooed.

"Yeah..." Lance said softly as he had forgot all about the game and was only aware of the fact that Keith was comforting him and they were cuddling.

Lance was under Keith's arm with his face snuggled into his chest. They were both comfortable wrapped up in a little ball. Each jump-scare Lance would just squeeze the life out of Keith and bury his face in his chest.

When the torture was finally over Lance demanded the lights be turned on. He was too afraid to do it himself.

"Lance, are you going to be okay?" Hunk asked. "I know how you get after watching scary things."

"Pshh! It's me you're talking about Hunk, I'm gonna sleep like a baby tonight." Lance said stretching out.

"How was the cuddling?" Pidge mocked Lance and Keith with a large smirk.

"Yeah, yeah, tease all you want, Lance is a scary cat." Lance folded his arms. He made it to his room but was paranoid as hell.

There was no way he was sleeping tonight. Lance changed into his pajamas but had his back to the wall and kept a close eye on his room as he did so.

Lance curled up in his blankets sat up so that he can survey the room. Every light possible was on, no chances were being taken tonight.

There was a knock at the door and Lance ran to it expecting something to be trying to grab him. "Who is it?"

"Keith."

He slowly opened the door a crack insuring it was really him and not some flesh eating monster. Lance didn't like the feeling of his back being turned to his empty room so he quickly grabbed Keith's wrist and yanked him into his room. Lance then ran to the bed and pulled his feet up with his back to the wall. "What do you want?" Lance asked casually hoping Keith wouldn't ask about him being all paranoid and freaked out.

"Um, I just wanted to check on you and make sure you were okay." Keith rubbed his neck embarrassed.

"Uh, yeah, I'm good. I told you I'm gonna sleep like a baby tonight." Lance smiled.

"You also said movies and games like that don't scare you." Keith folded his arms raising an eyebrow.

Lance sighed, "Fine, I'm slightly paranoid, slightly."

"Slightly huh? You have every light on in your room, you had to ask if it was me at the door, only opened it a crack before letting me in, you have your back against the wall and are repetitively looking around the room." Keith sat on the end of the bed with a smile.

"And your point is?"

"Lance." Keith laughed.

"Alright, I'm horrified. I am not sleeping tonight." Lance admitted. "Could you... I don't know... stay with me tonight? Or whatever?"

"Yeah, sure." Keith said standing up and walking around. "Should I make a bed on the floor or?"

"You can just share a bed with me if you want." Lance said holding up the covers.

"Fine by me." Keith said sliding under the covers and getting comfortable. Lance scooted over and wrapped his arms around Keith.

"If this makes you uncomfortable, I'm sorry but... I like you... a lot, Keith." Lance said sitting up on one elbow.

"...I like you too." Keith said looking Lance dead in the eye. They both leaned in and shared a sweet kiss.

They both cuddled and soon fell asleep.