Quidditch Match

I'm going to change Keith's house from the photo

I'm going to change Keith's house from the photo. I know he may be very goal-oriented but he could be a Ravenclaw. Let's face it, Keith has already shown he HATES leading. Soooo, Keith is a Ravenclaw in this chapter.

Keith couldn't believe he'd let himself be convinced in going to a Quidditch match. They were boring and there was plenty of ways he could better be spending his time.

He plopped down in the bleachers and watched his friends sit next to him. As for the culprits who dragged him here, that would be Pidge and Hunk. Keith and Pidge both were Ravenclaw and Hunk a Hufflepuff.

"There! Keith look!" Hunk pointed to one of the Quidditch players. He was running across the field holding his broom trying to pump up the crowd. It was difficult to see the boy but he clearly had chocolate brown hair and tan skin. "That's Lance."

They'd mentioned Lance often; a gryffindor. Keith never actually met him, it was a big school after all, but from the stories he's heard from his friends, he could picture the boy a goofy, procrastinating, flirt.

Lance waved up at them before getting called in with the other players. The game had been going on for a while and  Gryffindor was down by 1 point against Slytherin. Keith watched bored, however Lance was pretty entertaining.

Keith eyes didn't tear from the boy while he played. "Hey Keith, nice to see you have some school spirit." Shiro said sitting in the row behind them. Shiro is definitely the best teacher at Hogwarts and Keith actually enjoyed his class. It wasn't just work, he felt like he was truly being taught.

"Actually we made him come, but at least he showed." Pidge laughed. Some of her bright orange hair bounced as she turned her head to look back at the match.

"Keith! Look out!" She yelled.

His head whipped around to see what the fuss was about and squeezed his eyes shut preparing for impact. But nothing happened.

Keith slowly opened his eyes to see Lance, the golden snitch tightly gripped in his hand. He had a smug smirk across his face and was breathing heavily. "He's done it folks!" The announcer blared through the speakers.

Lance was scarily close to Keith and he let out a breath of relief that he hadn't been impaled with a broom. But above everything, what he couldn't break his focus from Lance.

"You didn't think I'd hit you, did you?" Lance mused.

"I actually did." Keith said being his normal self.

"Ah, ye of little faith." He smiled a handsome and dashing smile.

Keith felt a small ping in his chest. Pidge and Hunk both smiled widely at one another. They knew Lance had a small crush on the boy and had been working on getting them together.

Keith watched Lance fly back, his team patting his back victoriously and holding him up on their shoulders. Everyone in the stands were shouting and clapping except Keith who stared in awe at who he'd just met.

Later in the mess hall, each house was as loud as ever. The celebration was nothing out of the ordinary. Hunk came and sat next to Keith and Pidge in the Ravenclaw section. They were talking about the amazing and unexpected win.

Lance came and sat next to them smiling widely. People were still praising him for his victory. "Hey guys."

"Hey." Pidge and Hunk greeted him. Keith didn't know why but he didn't have the courage to start a conversation. He poked at the food on his plate with a tinge of pink forming on his cheeks.

"Hey, Keith, I hope I didn't scare you too bad earlier." Lance said apologetically.

"Scare? Me? Not in the slightest." Keith said confidently.

"Oh really, you seemed pretty scared from where I was flying." Lance smirked.

"I wasn't scared, I was startled. Big difference." Keith protested.

"Right. And Pidge is a nerd, not a geek." He said to prove a point which earned a punch in the arm from the ginger.

Keith smiled looking back down at his plate.

"Hey Hunk, I think is just saw professor Coran outside. We should ask him that question about our group project." She lied horribly.

"Yeah, that question! We'll be back soon." They both left giggling to each other like idiots and looking back at the two.

It was at that moment, Keith knew he was going to kill them. He would focus on his fury more however Lance was sitting next to him.

They were silent for a moment before Lance interjected. "I don't think any professors assigned a group project.

"They didn't." Keith assured him.

Lance smiled, "If I didn't know better, I would've pegged you as a Slytherin."

Keith pursed his lips, Gryffindors and Slytherin don't typically get along. "It's possible to fall under two houses. I'm supposedly just more Ravenclaw."

"Okay, pretend you met me for the first time and you didn't know I was a Gryffindor. What would you guess my house is?" Lance turned in his seat to face Keith.

"I would guess Gryffindor all the way. It's written all over you." Keith rested his chin in his hand while he talked.

"Really? I'm that obvious." Lance raised an eyebrow.

"Definitely." Keith smiled.

"Keith, did you maybe want to go on a time sometime?" Lance blurted.

Keith almost fell dead but nodded. "Yes."

The two boys smiled lightly in victory as they sat in silence. Neither dared to look at one another. Pidge and Hunk both sat back down happy to see the two so flustered.