TRAINING

LANCE POV:

'Bored... I'm so friggen bored...'

I was laying across the couch staring at the ceiling feeling absolutely BORED. I rolled over with an exaggerated sigh and sat up. 'Who can I bug?' I thought.

Hunk was cooking, ehh. Pidge was working with some tech-y stuff as usual, nah. Shiro was probably being a space dad somewhere, count me out. Keith, heh, now that's an option I like.

I believe he said he was training. Before I realized I was up I was already halfway there. I poked my head in and sure enough, there was Keith. I felt like a teenage girl spying on her crush.

His glorious mullet flowing in the heat of battle. His skin glowed as sweat trickled down his forehead. His eyes were narrowed, his purple eyes glaring at the fight simulating robot. Ooh, and what is that that has caught my attention? Rippling muscl-

I was leaning on the wall and I slid past falling 'gracefully' into the room distracting him as he quickly looked my way. The simulator's sword flew mere inches away from his cheek and smashed into the ground by his feet.

"Simulator off!" He yelled out of breath. "You distracted me Lance." He let out with a huff.

I stood up trying not to show my embarrassment but when he started laughing I quickly went red. "Oh shut up! I just fell." I crossed my arms as my cheeks flushed a light red.

"Yeah, and that's why it's funny." He chuckled. Keith set down his sword and took a swig if water as he wiped his sweat using a towel. I quickly looked away and distracted my thoughts.

"Hey! Your sword! I've actually always kind of wanted to learn how to use one." I said walking over and examining it.

Keith watched me with raised eyebrows which made me feel slightly nervous. "I could teach you." He offered.

"YES! I mean, sure, if you want to." I said calmly.

"Smooth." He laughed. He stood up and grabbed the sword handing it to me. "Let's start with how to hold it."

I nodded and grabbed the handle. He stood next to me and adjusted my hands.

"There, now try doing this-" he demonstrated in the air, he moved his wrists down acting like he's making a downward cut.

"Like this?" I asked. I lifted my arms and swung it down.

"N-no. Use your wrists."

"Like this?" I asked doing practically the same thing. I'll admit, I was kind of doing it on purpose.

"You're probably the worst person to train."

"Gee, thanks for the encouragement." I laughed acting offended.

He laughed and walked up behind me and grabbed the sword from around me. "Here, like this." He began to make small simple up and down slashes with the sword.

I never thought I could get Keith to do that, not even in my wildest dreams. I smirked, "Like this?" I asked doing the exact same thing trying to make the moment last.

"You're doing it on purpose!" Keith tried to act annoyed but the small laughs that escaped during his sentence suggested otherwise.

"No! I'm really trying!" I did the same awkward motion. "You should show my again." I frowned.

Keith sighed, "Fine." He reached behind me again this time holding my elbows. "Don't move your elbows, it's mostly in your wrists. The sword should stop at the height of your waist."

I made the motion correctly. "Like that?" I asked looking over to him. His head was just above my shoulder. It was actually kind of cute, he is shorter than me and all.

"Perfect! Keep doing that." Keith beamed. I did the motion twice and Keith let go of my elbows. I then slowly went back into my awkward downward cutting. "No, wait, stop." He laughed.

"What can I say? I guess you've just got the magical touch." I said looking over at him shrugging slightly.

"Whatever, you're doing it on purpose again!" He acted annoyed.

"Well, I think you like it." I said with a smile.

"What are you taking about?" Keith's cheeks flushed pink.

"Teaching me, especially from behind." I said teasingly.

"W-what!? No I don't! I'm just trying to teach you!" He defended.

"Really? The red on your cheeks say otherwise." I turned around lowering the sword. We were only a foot apart.

"It's just warm in here, I've been working out remember." Keith huffed.

"Oh that's right, my bad." I said turning around and began practicing with the sword pretending like that's what I was interested in. It was a fun way to tease him.

"Uh, well, um... I guess I do like to a bit." He said quietly, mumbling slightly.

"Hm? What was that? I can't hear you too well." I lowered the sword again and turned back around. He took a step forward.

He sighed, "I said I guess I don't really mind..."

"You sure?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"I like it. I like teaching you." He huffed.

"That's what I-" Keith cut me off by crashing his lips into mine. He parted and stared at me a moment shocked with himself that he actually did that.

"I like that." I said wide eyed with a smile growing more every second. He rolled his eyes and lightly pushed me away. I was already too happy and caught in the moment. "That really happened? You should remind me." I laughed wrapping my arms around his waist and his locked around my neck.

"Oh shut up." He blushed.

"Cute~!" I cooed nudging my face into the crook of his neck. I felt him smile lightly. I think this is going to be way more fun from here on out~