Space Mall

*idea inspired from pic above*

3rd person POV:
"We're going to the space mall!" Lance yelled in excitement jumping up from the couch. Keith watched Lance, silently shaking his head and laughing a bit as he walked over and plopped next to him resting his arms along the back of the couch.
"Yes but let's try not to get chased by the mall cop this time please." Coran said fiddling with his mustache.

"I love the space mall, I bought a cow there as I'm sure you all remember." Lance added.

"Yeah I think we can all remember making our great escape while riding a cow. In fact, now that you bring it up, didn't you hit your head or something?" Keith teased.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Lance turned up his nose, folded his arms and looked the other way. Keith simply laughed in response.

"Could we get some money this time?" Pidge asked pushing up her glasses.

"Yeah, I was almost sentenced to washing dishes for an eternity because of that." Hunk added.

"Very well," Coran said handing everyone the same amount of paper money. "Don't spend it all in one place."

/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

The moment they all got there they fanned our running to each shop. Hunk to the food court, Keith to a weapons booth, Pidge to a tech shop, Shiro a clothing store, Allura a jewelry booth, Coran... well he was sneaking in the shadows dressed as a pirate, and Lance went to the familiar earth shop.

Lance looked at some of the familiar items. Some he laughed at considering how outdated the stuff actually was. Underneath a sign labeled: popular clothing, was a variety of 60-80's styled clothing.

Lance then moved over to the candy and began filling bags of it. He bought it getting a complimentary hen and some slap bracelets. He looked out the window and saw Keith sitting at bench being his usually adorable self. Mentally slapping himself he slowly moved closer and began to watch him. It wasn't stalking, just spying a little.

He watched a fairly cute girl walk up and begin flirting with Keith. She had horns and pointy ears but would definitely make it into a 'hot' kind of category. Lance then did something he never would've imagined doing. Maybe it was a bit of jealousy that coursed him to do this but it didn't matter.

Lance unwrapped a ring pop and hid it behind his back. He noticed Keith had stood up at this point and was smiling holding his hands up in front of him with a slightly guilty look. Lance power walked to him and wrapped his arm around Keith's waste slipping the ring on while doing so.

"Hey what's up Keithy?" Lance asked with a sweet smile that made Keith's heart flutter. Lance then turned his attention to the girl. "Sorry, but this cutie right here is out of stock and no longer on the market."

"Yeah, Sorry." Keith said holding up his hand for a moment before putting it back down.

"Oh, my apologies." She said kindly and walked off.

As the two watched her walk away Keith leaned over to Lance. "You think she noticed it was a ring pop?"

"Nah, she was to busy checking you out to notice." Lance huffed.

"Is that a hint of jealousy I hear in your voice?" Keith asked with a smile.

"No of course not." Lance said in an annoyed tone. He went to let go of Keith and walk away but Keith held him in place.

"Riigght, never mind that. Where did you get the candy?" Keith raised eyebrow as he began to suck on the ring pop.

"The earth store, wanna go back with me?" Lance asked. Keith nodded and was then dragged off by his hand. Lance scanned the store and showed Keith an old fedora hat. Lance stuck two on Keith and his head. "Lookin' good Kogane." Lance shot him finger guns.