Hanging In There

Okay guys, I'm not gonna lie, I kind of really like this plot. Like A LOT.
3rd person POV:

"Lance, Keith! Shoot at it from the right! Pidge and me will go from the left and Hunk distract the thing!" Shiro yelled as his lion turned around shooting at the octopus monster.

"Got it!" Everyone yelled in unison. They were fighting on a planet called Sabroes and ran into the one creature Coran said to stay away from. He called it Guiglee but its pretty much the Kraken except purple and it can go on land.

"I hope you guys are up for sushi!" Lance yelled beginning to blast it as told.

"Geez Lance, we could use a lot less jokes and a little more fighting!" Keith rolled his eyes from the red lion. He shot one of the ten ticked off but it grew back two more.

"It's like a friggen Hydra!" Lance screamed.

"Lance! Keith! Look out!" Shiro yelled but it was too late. A tentacle hit both of their lions and sent them hurdling. Lance was thrown around his seat, his seatbelt being his only security. His hand hit the panel in attempt to try and take control. He hit an all too familiar button and immediately knew what was going to happen.

Lance struggled to unbuckle the seatbelt but once again he was too late and was ejected from the lion. "Lance!" Keith yelled, "Are you Okay?!"

Lance opened his eyes expecting to be dead but instead was caught in some vines. "I'm alive!! Takes a lot more than that to kill me you stupid Hydra Kraken!"

He heard a crack as some branches broke, "Son of a b-" he began falling but Keith quickly grabbed his arm. "Keith! I've never been so happy to see you in my life!" Lance exclaimed.

"Yeah well don't thank me just yet..."

Keith was holding onto a single vine.

SNAP!

They screamed as they fell only a couple feet as Keith had grabbed a branch. Lance on the other hand was wrapped around Keith in horror.

"We are so going to die..." Lance whined.

Keith had one hand holding the branch tightly, the other was around Lance in attempts to make him feel better. "Just wait a sec, I know what I'm doing!" Keith said trying to pull himself up, it wasn't working so well considering he was doing it with one hand and had a grown ass man attached to him.

"Yeah! You've got this well under control!" Lance glared up at him.

"Shut up and listen! Try to climb up and grab the branch, don't worry I got you." Keith huffed, his arm was getting tired.

"Okay, I'll try. But if you drop me, I'll come back from the dead and haunt the shite out of you." Lance began to slowly climb up Keith before reaching up and grabbing the branch.

They each were secured with one hand and clinging to each other.

"Now what genius?" Lance scoffed.

"We're gonna scoot down the branch to the tree, easy enough?" Keith let go of Lance to swing his arm forward.

Lance yelped and grabbed the tree with his other hand as well. He watched Keith and began to giggle.

"Lance, you're dangling from a branch above a 100 foot drop, why are you laughing?" Keith huffed swinging another arm forward.

"You're like a monkey."

"Oh my gosh Lance, I'm going to kick you." Keith was laughing though and Lance knew it.

"Plus I have a great view of your ass. Also your shirt is showing the bottom of your tummy." Lance giggled again.

"LANCE!!!"

"Alright, alright!" Lance began swinging across the branch with Keith until they got to the actual tree. They both sat down and huffed tiredly. Keith's arms ache but not enough to keep him from socking Lance in the arm.

"Hey! What was that for!" Lance laughed.

"You know damn well what that was for." Keith smiled ever so slightly.

Lance quickly placed a kiss on Keith's cheek. "We should get to our lions and help take down Hydra Kraken."

Lance jumped down from the tree and took off, Keith following a bit further behind still in shock. Damn Lance was cute.

"Where were you guys!" Pidge yelled when they flew back in their lions, the monster was defeated with no help from the duo.

"Just hanging around." Lance said proudly, even Keith laughed a little on that one.