Christmas Cooking with Klance

"Lance

"Lance. I am going to kill you." Keith murmured annoyed. He groggily stumbled through the kitchen.

"Hey! Everyone knows you should cook in the morning when you're bright and chipper!" Lance grinned. He held out a mug filled with coffee which had enough creamer to make it very light golden brown. Keith despite seeming to be bitter of course likes his coffee sweet. It made Lance smirk just at the thought. Though, Keith was sweet himself, at least when you get passed his bitter outer shell. "Made you some coffee."

Keith took the mug and gave him a final glare. "I can't believe you even have the guts to wake me up at 7:00 in morning after a rough mission."

"Well, you agreed to help me make cookies." Lance pulled a bag of flour down from the cupboard. He almost laughed at the thought he would have to do it considering Keith was too short.

"Yeah, But I didn't thing we'd be doing it at 7 in the morning!" Keith complained.

"You'll get over it. You get up early to train all the time."

Keith rolled his eyes and pushed back his hair. "I'm tired, I want to go back to bed." He turned to leave but Lance grabbed his arm.

"No! You said you'd help! This is my first year not making cookies with my family." Lance said more seriously.

Keith stared at him a moment realizing how important it truly was. "Alright, do you have a recipe?"

"Yes, of course I do! It has been passed down in my family for generations, it's the McClain tradition!" Lance said quite nobly. "Just let me google it quick."

"Lance," Keith pinched the bridge between his nose, "we don't even have google."

"Ah! You see, that's where you are wrong! Pidge can get us anything." Lance said as he typed away at his phone. "Here it is." He propped his phone up to display the instructions.

Keith shook his head with a small smile. "Alright, we need a bowl." He grabbed one that had already been set out thanks to Lance. "Check."

"And butter." Lance said holding up the plastic container.

"And white and brown sugar." Keith added.

"Man, these cookies have got to be so bad for you." Lance said eyeballing the recipe. "I really gotta watch the figure."

"I can afford to have cookies, because I actually work out." Keith folded his arms.

"That hurt. I totally work out!" Lance flexed. "I'll take you right now! Let's arm wrestle."

He rested his elbow on the counter ready for the match. Keith simply rolled his eyes and took Lances hand in his.

"1...2...3... Go!" Lance yelled and with a blink of an eye his arm was flat on the countertop. "That was cheating! Best out of three!"