Author's note🌸.

Hi guys. It's me again, Kiara_dee_. I'm happy to see you guys again. As you all know, this is the sequel for my first book 'His Nanny' . What?! You haven't read it yet? Well what are you waiting for? Go back to my profile and you'll find it right there. I would advice you to read it first because you need to understand the character relationships and story line or you might not easily understand what's going on in this book. Then again, it's your choice as the reader.

So yeah!  Logan And Emma's journey continues here and there will be more obstacles, trials and secrets to be revealed. Are you on the edge of your seat already? Well sit back and relax because the story  is just getting hotter.

As I said before in the prequel,you guys should note that English isn't my first language although I'm pretty good at speaking and writing it, however, no one's perfect so you guys might see some mistakes or grammatical errors, please don't hate, just point them out in the comments and I'll sort it out.

Thirdly, don't start reading this book with the intention of already hating it, it's not your typical cliché book, even though it's still romance, so please you guys be supportive. And don't make nasty or hateful comments or I'll mute y'all.

Fourthly, any coincidences in actions , places or events with any other books here on Wattpad or paperback are merely coincidentally and my characters are purely fictional ,they do not relate to any real persons, so don't go raging and reporting my book.

Finally, please please please!!! do not copy my work, or I'll find you and scratch your eye balls out. Lol I'm just kidding but please don't. It's not nice really. Plus there's going to be some steamy scenes, not too steamy though, swear words (little bit) and stuff so if you're not comfortable reading, please don't.

Ps- please check out my first book ' To Fall Again' if you haven't. It's not completed yet though but I will surely get back to it when I'm done with this sequel.

Thanks😋

Xoxo kiara💜💜