51🌸.

Song - Apologize by Timbaland .

I'm holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground
And I'm hearing what you say, but I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down, but wait
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around, and say...

It's too late to apologize...it's too late...

~~

" What the hell?" I frowned . Emma was staying with her ex boyfriend? Why on earth would She go back to him ? Were they in a relationship now ? Has she already moved on ? I refused to believe this . First Jake, now Calvin ? What the hell was going on ?

" Good evening, Logan ." Calvin said casually as he stood by the doorway. He looked bigger than than he did the last time . Emma did tell me that he was a fitness enthusiast so of course he had been working out . Still , I was more than glad that I was taller than him .  It made me feel so much superior.

My jaw clenched but I tried not to show how upset I was that the gps tracking my girlfriend led me to her ex boyfriend's apartment. At least it wasn't Jake that answered the door . If it as him , I would have been throwing my fist across his face right now .

" Hello Calvin . I need to see Emma." I told him straightforwardly. There was no time for pleasantries.

He raised an eyebrow up . " I go by Troy now and I'm sorry but she's not here ."

I wanted to tell him that I didn't care about whatever he had changed his name to but I kept my cool . " Troy or Calvin . I came here to see my girlfriend and I need you to let me see her ."

He came forward and folded his arms against his chest , using his body to block the door way. " I just told you she's not here."

I felt my blood begin to boil . I didn't have time for this . I need to see Emma. I need to tell her that I'm sorry and that I'll do everything to make us work again and this man here was obstructing me . I didn't know how much longer I could be patient . I looked at my phone again and the red beeping light on the gps showed that Emma was in fact right in this apartment. " Look the fact that she's here at your house is already enough to piss me off and I don't think you want to do that . Now what I need you to do for me is to go back in there and tell Emma that I'm outside and I need to see her or better still let me in . I just want to talk to her ."

He looked unmoved and slightly angry. " What ? You think because you're some celebrity, you can come to my home and make demands ? Look man, even if she were here , I don't think she would want to see you right now after what you did to her, so I think it's best for you to leave."

My head was beginning to steam up and my ears felt hot. I ran my hands through my hair and turned back . Was I going to leave? Of course not. I tracked her down and drove all the way here just for this man to tell me to leave? I'm way more resilient than he knows.

" I know she's in there!" I yelled, feeling all the frustration and anger course through me.

" Dude, she's not here!" He half yelled after his shock from my sudden outburst.

" What do you want, Logan?" Tess appeared by the door behind him . She looked the least excited to see me. She looked angry in fact .

I frowned. " You brought her here? To her ex boyfriend?"

" Troy is my boyfriend- not that it's any of your business." She retorted.

I looked from her to Calvin feeling confusion creeping in. Tess and Emma's ex boyfriend were dating now? How was that possible? I thought there was some girl code rule about friends not dating their friend's ex. Anyways that was the least thing I was concerned about now. I felt so much relief knowing that nothing was going on between Emma and Calvin .